There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers In The Mix For Hakeem Nicks

  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,080
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
A year long suspension is not 3 felonies, 2 Dui's, shootings, stabbings, running off the road and saying it was a deer and claiming your friend was driving and you were just the passenger. The same way Lindsay Lohan is always the "passenger" everytime her car goes off the road.

So now he is also a liar, got it

Lol this. Sd is cray cray
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by 49ersMVP:
Hey Phoenix49ers the 49ers should have just cut Mario Manningham and drafted your man crush Da'Rick Rogers!!!!!!!!!

What do you get from Trolling Phoenix? Cause that's what you are, a Troll. GTFO

Plus I don't recall him clamoring for Rodgers. I remember Patton though.
LOL!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mr. G-Man-
"i would trade hakeem nicks for patrick willis or bowman"

tonyt830-
"sounds like a plan, but the problem is that the 49ers would most likely say Hell to the No!"

http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?35382-Trade-Hakeem-Nicks-to-the-Browns-Lions-or-49ers-for-C-or-OL-amp-Draft-Pick/page26
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
LOL!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mr. G-Man-
"i would trade hakeem nicks for patrick willis or bowman"

tonyt830-
"sounds like a plan, but the problem is that the 49ers would most likely say Hell to the No!"

http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?35382-Trade-Hakeem-Nicks-to-the-Browns-Lions-or-49ers-for-C-or-OL-amp-Draft-Pick/page26

atleast theyre not all retarded lol
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I disagreed with that at the time, and I think the season has really just proved my point.

I said then that even with Crabtree and Boldin we don't have enough depth at a position we always have injuries at. You can't defend their inability to build depth at a position that has been lacking it for years. The proof is in the pudding. Every year we end up with below average WRs getting playing time, and every offseason we don't do enough to change it.

Phoenix, you seem like a smart guy and we've had this debate in at least 10 threads. We don't see it the same way, and that's fine. But for people like me, who believe that massively sub par WR depth is the reason we didn't win both of the last 2 superbowls (a position you don't agree with, but hopefully understand how one could take), watching this team suffer THE SAME WAY for a third year in a row (actually it's been 10 years, but these 3 are the only ones with rings on the line) is INCREDIBLE FRUSTRATING.

And even if you're right about Tank, I would trade Vance for Hunter right now. And would have on draft day too.
You'd trade Vance 's 5 catches for 66 yards (1 catch every game except Houston) for all of Hunter's 3 catches for 58 yards? I wouldn't. At the time we needed another TE to replace Delanie. While Vance seems pretty tough (ask Dick Sherman), Hunter had been frustrating his coaches with injuries, immaturity, and inability to mentally grasp certain concepts of the game. While Hunter has crazy talent, he's not the type of player the coaches want on the team.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 13,775
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
A year long suspension is not 3 felonies, 2 Dui's, shootings, stabbings, running off the road and saying it was a deer and claiming your friend was driving and you were just the passenger. The same way Lindsay Lohan is always the "passenger" everytime her car goes off the road.

But at least he is getting sacks and not jumping in the sack with everyone.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
LOL!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mr. G-Man-
"i would trade hakeem nicks for patrick willis or bowman"

tonyt830-
"sounds like a plan, but the problem is that the 49ers would most likely say Hell to the No!"

http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?35382-Trade-Hakeem-Nicks-to-the-Browns-Lions-or-49ers-for-C-or-OL-amp-Draft-Pick/page26

Lol maybe a Patrick Willis Fathead
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
LOL!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mr. G-Man-
"i would trade hakeem nicks for patrick willis or bowman"

tonyt830-
"sounds like a plan, but the problem is that the 49ers would most likely say Hell to the No!"

http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?35382-Trade-Hakeem-Nicks-to-the-Browns-Lions-or-49ers-for-C-or-OL-amp-Draft-Pick/page26
Sounds like some posters from the Webzone.

"Hey, we should trade for Josh Gordon"

"Yeah, maybe we could give up like a 5th round pick and L. James!"
https://twitter.com/vincentfranknfl/status/390844171746947072

49ers & Pats reportedly the most interested in Nicks!!! Make this ish happen Baalke!!
Originally posted by matt49er:
https://twitter.com/vincentfranknfl/status/390844171746947072

49ers & Pats reportedly the most interested in Nicks!!! Make this ish happen Baalke!!

PFC lol
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by matt49er:
https://twitter.com/vincentfranknfl/status/390844171746947072

49ers & Pats reportedly the most interested in Nicks!!! Make this ish happen Baalke!!

PFC lol
This. Schlefter is more reliable than PFC
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by matt49er:
https://twitter.com/vincentfranknfl/status/390844171746947072

49ers & Pats reportedly the most interested in Nicks!!! Make this ish happen Baalke!!

PFC lol
This. Schlefter is more reliable than PFC

Damn it! Got my hopes up lol
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,578
The Giants and the League knows they aren't re-signing Hakeem Nicks... I would say wait to the last minute and give them a 5th rounder otherwise they can go f**k themselves.
Originally posted by Garcia:
The Giants and the League knows they aren't re-signing Hakeem Nicks... I would say wait to the last minute and give them a 5th rounder otherwise they can go f**k themselves.

They also know they will get a 3rd rd comp 4 losing him. Likely want a. 2nd or multiple
trade lmj straight up!