There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers In The Mix For Hakeem Nicks

Originally posted by matt49er:
https://twitter.com/vincentfranknfl/status/390844171746947072

49ers & Pats reportedly the most interested in Nicks!!! Make this ish happen Baalke!!

Can we PLEASE make it a forum rule to never cite PFC for any kind of rumors or trade info?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by matt49er:
https://twitter.com/vincentfranknfl/status/390844171746947072

49ers & Pats reportedly the most interested in Nicks!!! Make this ish happen Baalke!!

Can we PLEASE make it a forum rule to never cite PFC for any kind of rumors or trade info?

It's linked on the front page of the zone. I know it's not like the #1 source or whatever but it's worth mentioning IMO.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
lolz.

This is 2012 all over again....Just like Mike Wallace "the 49ers and Pats are the most interested".....Did anything happen?...........NOPE.
Who knows if its legit or not, the thought of having Hicks, Crabs, Manningham, Boldin, and VD on the field all at the same time gives me a woody.
Make it happen Baalke!! Send a 5th rounder!!
We have enough picks to do this if the Giants want to let him go. I would be very happy. The more weapons our offense has the better.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Who knows if its legit or not, the thought of having Hicks, Crabs, Manningham, Boldin, and VD on the field all at the same time gives me a woody.

That's a lot of manpower, bruh
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Don't do it Baalke, not even for a 10th rounder
Originally posted by LVJay:

That's a lot of manpower, bruh

So are we gonna lock this thread once the trade deadline passes? We should lock this now since we aren't trading for him.
never gonna happen...
We don't need more receivers. We have Kyle Williams. We're so fortunate.
If it happens at all it will be during the bye week, after the coaching staff has time to evaluate Manningham's recovery. If he can't make it back, then I could see the trade happening.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
We don't need more receivers. We have Kyle Williams. We're so fortunate.

we are. Could be Swain.

Who's Hicks?