There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LeSean McCoy thinks "Knowshon sucks"

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/lesean-mccoy-knowshon-moreno-sucks-again/

On Sunday, McCoy retweeted a message from Skip Bayless about how effective Moreno was in the Broncos' eventual win over the Dallas Cowboys. McCoy added two words to the front of the message: "Knowshon sucks."

When asked about the comments on Wednesday, McCoy held firm in his anti-Knowshon beiefs.

"I don't talk about the past, it is what it is," McCoy told reporters. "What I said is what I meant."

^ Is there something I am missing? Was there a feud between the two that I have wiffed on somehow?
Ninertalk?
Oops please move to NFL Talk... Thread Fail
This was last weeks news
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
This was last weeks news

On Sunday, McCoy retweeted a message from Skip Bayless about how effective Moreno was in the Broncos' eventual win over the Dallas Cowboys. McCoy added two words to the front of the message: "Knowshon sucks."

Last week? You mean 5 days old. Unless the world changed the format of days of the week less than 5 days that I am fully unaware of.
Why is this in Ninertalk again?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
This was last weeks news

Last week? You mean 5 days old. Unless the world changed the format of days of the week less than 5 days that I am fully unaware of.

metric weeks
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Why is this in Ninertalk again?

If you read the third post you can see it was an error. I had two browsers up on the webzone and clicked on one that had Niner Talk instead of NFL.
Originally posted by swayze:
This was last weeks news

metric weeks

Football weeks
Back to the topic has there been any past public feuds between the two?

No one cares cause knowshon sucks

I actually thought he was a good RB out of GA. He was good enough to be drafted in the 1st round and is having a decent season so far.

I actually thought he was a good RB out of GA. He was good enough to be drafted in the 1st round and is having a decent season so far.

Pretty average imo. He's still the best back Denver has though.

Not sure why McCoy gives a s**t about Moreno. Twitter for ya.

Everybody on that team is having a good year

Maybe he needed some time to blossom

Everybody on that team is having a good year

Maybe he needed some time to blossom

Tell that to Monte Ball.