There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 6 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/10 - 10/14 ****

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Kansas City Queefs losing to the Oakland Gayders

Are they still trying to be louder than those CAWK suckers up in seaderrall

That is a good thing... You do know that right?

Why is that a good thing? We want the Cheifs to win...

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
For best-possible draft pick, 49ers want Chiefs to finish 8-8 for a 2nd-rounder in 2014. The better record for KC, the worse pick in 2nd rd.

Starting 5-0 though, not very good odds that Chiefs finish 8-8. But hey, at least they have to play Denver twice.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Kansas City Queefs losing to the Oakland Gayders

Are they still trying to be louder than those CAWK suckers up in seaderrall

That is a good thing... You do know that right?

Why is that a good thing? We want the Cheifs to win...

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
For best-possible draft pick, 49ers want Chiefs to finish 8-8 for a 2nd-rounder in 2014. The better record for KC, the worse pick in 2nd rd.

Winning 8 is nearly inevitable at this point, so we definitely want them to blow some games these nest few weeks.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,187
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
For best-possible draft pick, 49ers want Chiefs to finish 8-8 for a 2nd-rounder in 2014. The better record for KC, the worse pick in 2nd rd.

don't count your chickens before they hatch. Honestly, I don't think the difference between 8-8 and 11-5 is going to be worth much more than 10 spots in the 2nd, right?

10 spots is a lot
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
For best-possible draft pick, 49ers want Chiefs to finish 8-8 for a 2nd-rounder in 2014. The better record for KC, the worse pick in 2nd rd.

don't count your chickens before they hatch. Honestly, I don't think the difference between 8-8 and 11-5 is going to be worth much more than 10 spots in the 2nd, right?

10 spots is a lot

Yea that's huge. Ww
Flacco fumbles
Flacco strikes again lulz.
Ravens just knocked out Cobb with a vicious knee shot, right after they knocked out Jones. Pack down to two WR.
Thanks to the NFL going after DBs targeting the head Randall Cobb took a dirty hit to the knee. Doesn't look good either.
Killa!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,187
Thad Lewis with a bad fumble.
Lol That qb for the bills is a potato. Running around with the ball so carelessly.
vicious knee shot my ass. defenders are forced to go low so they dont get a stupid helmet to helmet penalty. NFL is really f**king up this game
I think I just saw that stat right. 270 takeaways in the NFL so far and not 1 by the Steelers. Wow... amazing how far they have fallen. Some due to age, some bad drafting and guys getting overpaid to leave in free agency. That's ok they have 6 SB's and are out ahead of the pack. Time to let some other teams catch up.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 13, 2013 at 11:45 AM ]
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Thanks to the NFL going after DBs targeting the head Randall Cobb took a dirty hit to the knee. Doesn't look good either.

Yes thanks to the new rules protecting receivers and other ball carriers from pretty much getting tackled there's one of my fantasy players taken out so thank you NFL! On the lighter side someone has sucked the soul and desire out of the Texans. Oh I forgot that was the Niners.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
vicious knee shot my ass. defenders are forced to go low so they dont get a stupid helmet to helmet penalty. NFL is really f**king up this game

Dang right there. Instead of receivers getting their bell rang they will instead be getting their knees blown up.