LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

**** WEEK 6 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/10 - 10/14 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Sure it does, the Colts scored the majority of their points off of 49ers turnovers. That was pretty much it. The defense held them to 13 points after 3 quarters before the team fell apart, Colts had a long ball-control drive to score a touchdown..and then Kaepernick fumbled it deep in 49ers territory which was a gimme touchdown for them. Had they stuck with the running game and kept pounding the ball with Gore and Hunter, I think it would have been an entirely different game, especially with the sorts of runs Gore had been breaking off against them early.

I think this was the game that made the coaches re-evaluate their game plans. After this one all the players were talking about doing what they do best and getting the win. They haven't been trying to pass it down the field either.

Still it was discouraging to see the Chargers receivers have their way with the Colts secondary like that when we couldn't get s**t.
Originally posted by eonblue:
I think this was the game that made the coaches re-evaluate their game plans. After this one all the players were talking about doing what they do best and getting the win. They haven't been trying to pass it down the field either.

Still it was discouraging to see the Chargers receivers have their way with the Colts secondary like that when we couldn't get s**t.

Agree. The Colts loss really sucked, but maybe it was the wake up call we needed to move back to what we do best.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Agree. The Colts loss really sucked, but maybe it was the wake up call we needed to move back to what we do best.

So far, it sparked a 3-game win streak. Something we didn't do all of last year! Silver linings, baby!
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
So far, it sparked a 3-game win streak. Something we didn't do all of last year! Silver linings, baby!

Hopefully the lining stretches to the bye week. Crossing my fingers.

I ain't crossin s**t. I'm a win all the time 100% confidence blind homer. No doubt in my mind the niners will win until the saints game, which will be rough. Hopefully drew bees buzzes us a couple more pick sixes :D
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

You and I both, brotha'.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Props to the Chargers. They played the game we should have going into the 2nd half against the Colts. Kind of bummed and irked knowing we could be 5-1 right now if we kept it simple and continued to run the ball down their throats. Smfh.

Chargers played well. I enjoyed game.

But, wtf??? the posters on this board sunk to a new level of pure trash on your comments. i am disgusted. I have enjoyed banter with you about the Rams, but what a horrible piece of s**t most of you are. absolute trash with those comments. Lost a ton of respect for all of you.
And to think you were all "high and mighty" that the Hawks have a shack and you don't. At least they keep their comments like that where they belong. and with a sense of humor.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Chargers played well. I enjoyed game.

But, wtf??? the posters on this board sunk to a new level of pure trash on your comments. i am disgusted. I have enjoyed banter with you about the Rams, but what a horrible piece of s**t most of you are. absolute trash with those comments. Lost a ton of respect for all of you.
And to think you were all "high and mighty" that the Hawks have a shack and you don't. At least they keep their comments like that where they belong. and with a sense of humor.

I must have missed something.
I must have missed something.

Read the thread.

I honestly did not expect that here.

Read the thread.

I think I saw what you mean. Some of the smack talk went too far. Just know a few posts don't represent the entire fan base.
Read the thread.

I think I saw what you mean. Some of the smack talk went too far. Just know a few posts don't represent the entire fan base.

Totally fair Sofa.

I enjoy it here for the Rams banter. Have always found it respectful. I think I was surprised since it wasn't your opponent, and well, just took me off guard. I get football fever, but some things...well, some things should be respected. Like wives. They are not playing this sport, they support their guys, and that was just trashy.
[ Edited by RedAlice on Oct 15, 2013 at 11:17 PM ]
Read the thread.

Totally fair Sofa.

I enjoy it here for the Rams banter. Have always found it respectful. I think I was surprised since it wasn't your opponent, and well, just took me off guard. I get football fever, but some things...well, some things should be respected. Like wives. They are not playing this sport, they support their guys, and that was just trashy.

[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Oct 16, 2013 at 10:50 AM ]
Read the thread.

Totally fair Sofa.

We are just trash talking and having fun....This is football, not Oprah.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 16, 2013 at 4:11 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz

Rex: I didn't tell players not to have sex before Patriots game #nyj: http://nyp.st/1cWaOHI
Share 49ersWebzone