There are 181 users in the forums

**** WEEK 6 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/10 - 10/14 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Cornball brotha
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
I don't know whether anyone is watching the Cowboy Vs Skins game, but I think is safe to say the RG3 phenomeon is finished. I had no idea of who he was throwing to with the INT in the end zone just now. You can see it in his face, he's lost it.
Originally posted by Rascal:
I don't know whether anyone is watching the Cowboy Vs Skins game, but I think is safe to say the RG3 phenomeon is finished. I had no idea of who he was throwing to with the INT in the end zone just now. You can see it in his face, he's lost it.

The WR fell down on the route
Originally posted by valrod33:
The WR fell down on the route

This. But I've never all that impressed with him, he seems to depend on his mobility and athleticism more than Russell Wilson or Kaepernick.

He just had like 9 month rehab.

There's a lot of things not going right with his body mechanics, and it's going to take some time before he can put it all together.

This isn't like Peterson and the RB position.

He has re-memorize the motions. I think it's grossly premature to say "he's lost it".
Originally posted by eonblue:

There's a lot of things not going right with his body mechanics, and it's going to take some time before he can put it all together.

He has re-memorize the motions. I think it's grossly premature to say "he's lost it".

seems like he was the one pushing it. I feel the redskins were trying to do the right thing and keep him off the field, but wasnt he tweeting saying im healthy, ready to go, jumping in front of cameras etc etc etc
Originally posted by ads_2006:

seems like he was the one pushing it. I feel the redskins were trying to do the right thing and keep him off the field, but wasnt he tweeting saying im healthy, ready to go, jumping in front of cameras etc etc etc

yea i would say its 50% his fault and 50% shanahans
Originally posted by ninerjok:
People act like Kaepernick has regressed from what he was doing last year so if that's the case, RG3 has regressed even worse.

I think Kap can and will bounce back before RG3 does, especially when he gets more offensive weapons around him. RG3 just looks like a sad, empty shell of what he once was. Hope he gets it together.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Oct 13, 2013 at 8:41 PM ]

He has to re-memorize the motions and rebuild his mechanics, that sounds like he "lost it" to me.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
He has to re-memorize the motions and rebuild his mechanics, that sounds like he "lost it" to me.

I guess. I don't even really care to be honest.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
He was but the major tear happened during the playoff game against Seattle.

He should've never been in that game.

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
yea i would say its 50% his fault and 50% shanahans

Agreed. Shanahan has to exercise better control over him.

Honestly, he shouldn't be on the field now, because he's clearly not 100%.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
I thought Buffalo Bills already had a Tuel at QB... now they want to give another tool a shot

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000261814/article/matt-flynn-to-get-buffalo-bills-workout-on-monday

Please, enlighten me on what he's "lost."
RG3=Sophomore Slump
RJF was just called for offside. Must've learned that from Brooks.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Please, enlighten me on what he's "lost."

It makes me laugh. Im starting to think some people thought RG3 was a farce who has finally been exposed. Dudes the real deal and he's facing major adversity right now.

Im gonna go ahead and say it. Lucks gonna win a super bowl.
Share 49ersWebzone