There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 6 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/10 - 10/14 ****

Originally posted by Jcool:
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

The complete and utter collapse of the Houston Texans should be studied by generations to come. It's that impressive.

They allowed it to snowball, they could have contained it, gotten their s**t together but its become pervasive now, its f**ked up the mindset of that team which for whatever reason wasn't the strongest to begin with.
Texans are done....Kubiak might not make it to week 8
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Keep in mind this is what Jeff Fisher does... For most of his coaching career he is a .500 coach (.538 career win %). So they will probably finish 7-9 or 8-8 on the year but are never really a threat to do anything.
So JJ Watt getting pissed after Seattle didn't mean jack? Hahaha. To the poster saying Watt would benefit by a surge of adrenaline from being pissed.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by facestabber:
So JJ Watt getting pissed after Seattle didn't mean jack? Hahaha. To the poster saying Watt would benefit by a surge of adrenaline from being pissed.

Has he done anything in the game? Dont even see him listed on the defensive stat page.
Texans fans will be demanding to see local boy Case Keenum now.
haha Vince Young just tweeted that he's ready!!!
Originally posted by Heed49er:
KC crowd is going for Seattle's noise record.

They'll have fun trying but I don't think they'll ever get it because the stadium is too open. Century link field is just designed in such a way that it's completely stupid and ridiculous for crowd noise.
Newton with some huge ass QB rating right now.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Vince Young ‏@VinceYoung

Let them know VY is in shape and ready to go! I always loved my birth place and everyone who lives in it IM READY
Ravens crowd is dead quiet.
Mike Tolbert the ultimate fantasy TD
vulture.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Vince Young ‏@VinceYoung

Let them know VY is in shape and ready to go! I always loved my birth place and everyone who lives in it IM READY

Ready to suck
Looks like Dashon Goldson just got toasted by Desean Jackson on a easy deep route. Also saw Goldson missing a tackle on a McCoy move in the open field. His best football was with a good team around him it seems
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
With win today, Pittsburgh players confident in getting back ping pong privileges