LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

**** WEEK 6 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/10 - 10/14 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
The NFC West owns the Texans,
Webzone Pickem' had the Texans at 94%.
Matt Cassel showing his true scrub back up colors. Freeman will be starting before too long.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Jcool:
wow Texans are just a BAD team... Does Gary Kubiak keep his job at years end?

Does he keep his job after this game?

I don't think it is that bad yet.. He has earned at lest to get through the year.
Well rodgers hasnt been playing very good with only one wr now
Cassel through an ugly ass throw. That bad boy came down like a punt lol
KC crowd is going for Seattle's noise record.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
What's up with these Texans ? They are totally being creamed by the Rams. 38-6 and is not even the 4th yet. I almost feel bad that we didn't score more last week. LOL. They got to be soft, they can't win on the road and they can't win at home. Right now they are being smoked by all the NFC West teams.

This has got to be a joke. They benched Schaub and put Yates in and he goes and throw a pick right away. Oh man, LOL.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
lmao Pitt is so damn excited to get a TD and get ahead.

They want those toys back
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/10/mike-tomlin-takes-away-the-steelers-toys/
KC defense reminds me so much of 2011 49ers, incredibly opportunistic, always racking up turnovers when needed.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heed49er:
KC crowd is going for Seattle's noise record.

seems like it's affecting the home crowd
lol wow
Don't think it would happen, but I would love to see KC beat the Broncos.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
What's up with these Texans ? They are totally being creamed by the Rams. 38-6 and is not even the 4th yet. I almost feel bad that we didn't score more last week. LOL. They got to be soft, they can't win on the road and they can't win at home. Right now they are being smoked by all the NFC West teams.

This has got to be a joke. They benched Schaub and put Yates in and he goes and throw a pick right away. Oh man, LOL.

666... they're cursed
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

The complete and utter collapse of the Houston Texans should be studied by generations to come. It's that impressive.
Share 49ersWebzone