There are 140 users in the forums

Julio Jones may be out for the year...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Atlanta has irritated me since the old NFC west days. I prefer them to lose and lose often.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
man their forums, as expected, is all over the place.

but I did find this gem.

Wow she is smokin' hot! She should be a Niners fan!

What's up with that dude wearing his sister's falcon sweater with no shirt under it???

I know right and its hard to tell because of all of the hot dancing and bouncing going on next to him but he looks he is dancing too which makes it even funnier.
[ Edited by sfout on Oct 8, 2013 at 5:14 PM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Our December match up looks good

now just to worry about Seattle and New Orleans
Originally posted by facestabber:
Atlanta has irritated me since the old NFC west days. I prefer them to lose and lose often.

I still have nightmares of Hearst breaking his ankle and Merton not being able to tackle Jamaal Anderson. Damn that was a tough loss
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Oct 8, 2013 at 5:23 PM ]
Originally posted by facestabber:

I still have nightmares of Hearst breaking his ankle and Merton not being able to tackle Jamaal Anderson. Damn that was a tough loss

Man first f**king play from scrimmage. My heart broke. And that was the end of my love affiar with the broken chicken dance.
Originally posted by sfout:

but I did find this gem.

What's up with that dude wearing his sister's falcon sweater with no shirt under it???

I know right and its hard to tell because of all of the hot dancing and bouncing going on next to him but he looks he is dancing too which makes it even funnier.

He is swaying for sure. He was the first thing i noticed on that GIF and i LOL'd. Not sure what that says about me though that i missed the hot chicks at first. I saw him then the guy in the 84 jersey.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/08/report-julio-jones-broke-the-screw-in-his-surgically-repaired-foot/

Broke the screw in his foot... JB Weld anyone?
Sorry to see any player go down.
My top fantasy WR as well. I just added Jefferey of the Bears in his place. He had huge stats last week.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

but I did find this gem.

He is swaying for sure. He was the first thing i noticed on that GIF and i LOL'd. Not sure what that says about me though that i missed the hot chicks at first. I saw him then the guy in the 84 jersey.

That guy in the feminine sweater is a transgender in midstream of his sex reassignment surgery

I've noticed their defense looks worse this year. Is Nolan still their DC?

Yes, which is why they've gotten worse. His system works for a season and then gets exposed, revealing his inferior coaching ability.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

I've noticed their defense looks worse this year. Is Nolan still their DC?

Yes, which is why they've gotten worse. His system works for a season and then gets exposed, revealing his inferior coaching ability.

That reminds me it's gonna be hilarious when he returns to Candlestick. Gore and VD will especially want to make him look the fool.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Man first f**king play from scrimmage. My heart broke. And that was the end of my love affiar with the broken chicken dance.

what's wrong w/ my chicken dance?
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

but I did find this gem.

so much going on in this gif...lol... the girl spinning around....#39 jumping around....nice lookin sista with the gray and black stripes paddling.

but the other person I noticed is white dude on the far left...lol.. looks like he was just finished doing the macarena dance...but noticed the cameras coming his way and tried to play it off...lololol
so much going on in this gif...lol... the girl spinning around....#39 jumping around....nice lookin sista with the gray and black stripes paddling.

but the other person I noticed is white dude on the far left...lol.. looks like he was just finished doing the macarena dance...but noticed the cameras coming his way and tried to play it off...lololol

Yup, busted on the "still frame", dancing with the lady to-the-left of him ;D
Share 49ersWebzone