There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"Stay Classy, Denver"

I hope the Broncos go undefeated in the regular season and then lose their first playoff game. Then their historic record breaking season will also always be remembered as a big boatload of fail. Man I feel like such a hater writing all that, but whatever.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
I hope the Broncos go undefeated in the regular season and then lose their first playoff game. Then their historic record breaking season will also always be remembered as a big boatload of fail. Man I feel like such a hater writing all that, but whatever.

Originally posted by zaghawk:
I hope the Broncos go undefeated in the regular season and then lose their first playoff game. Then their historic record breaking season will also always be remembered as a big boatload of fail. Man I feel like such a hater writing all that, but whatever.

Ala the Patriots. It was great to watch them go 18-1. That's just sad. They were one game away from immortality.
So tempted to bet $50 on the Jags.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I wish he were on my fantasy team. Or my real team. Peyton = GOAT

GOAT???!!!???

how many Super Bowl rings again?

How many did Jim Brown have? How many did Barry Sanders have?

Super Bowl rings are about a team being the best.

Being the GOAT is about doing superhuman things on the field. Jim Brown couldn't be tackled. Barry sanders couldn't be touched. Peyton manning beats you before snapping the ball. He is a master of his position. And his numbers back it up.

Terry Bradshaw won 4 rings, but he is no goat

This
Dan Marino has 0 Super Bowl rings, yet Trent Dilfer has 1. You take your pick who you would want to be your QB.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
How many did Jim Brown have? How many did Barry Sanders have?

Super Bowl rings are about a team being the best.

Being the GOAT is about doing superhuman things on the field. Jim Brown couldn't be tackled. Barry sanders couldn't be touched. Peyton manning beats you before snapping the ball. He is a master of his position. And his numbers back it up.

Terry Bradshaw won 4 rings, but he is no goat



Not in the playoffs they don't. Best regular season QB ever? Sure, but I'll take Joey 4 rings over Peyton anyday when the games actually mean something. Eli got all the clutch genes in that family.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 10, 2013 at 4:22 PM ]
Originally posted by Chief:
So tempted to bet $50 on the Jags.

I did, I said f**k it...why not.
The Jags are a joke. They're the only team I can think of that appears to have no intention on getting better. The Broncos should rub it in even more. I don't see how what they did was classless.

I kinda hope Manning throws another 7 TD's and runs for 2 more on them.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Oct 10, 2013 at 5:06 PM ]
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Once teams realize that they have to slow down their own offense to keep manning of the field, espn and co will stop jerking off their dicks.

Manning has proven he doesn't need much time to beat teams. I remember that game against Miami a few years ago when Miami had the ball for more than a third of the game but Manning still won.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
How many did Jim Brown have? How many did Barry Sanders have?

Super Bowl rings are about a team being the best.

Being the GOAT is about doing superhuman things on the field. Jim Brown couldn't be tackled. Barry sanders couldn't be touched. Peyton manning beats you before snapping the ball. He is a master of his position. And his numbers back it up.

Terry Bradshaw won 4 rings, but he is no goat



Not in the playoffs they don't. Best regular season QB ever? Sure, but I'll take Joey 4 rings over Peyton anyday when the games actually mean something. Eli got all the clutch genes in that family.

I'd call it luck. Giants had no business winning the super bowls they did. But for a miracle pass play against new england (I still think he was in the grasp) and Kyle Williams s**tting the bed plus our DBs knocking each other out on TWO interceptions, Eli has 0 rings.
Peyton is the GOAT regular season QB. E.O.D. Yet in the playoffs he turns into Tony Romo.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I'd call it luck. Giants had no business winning the super bowls they did. But for a miracle pass play against new england (I still think he was in the grasp) and Kyle Williams s**tting the bed plus our DBs knocking each other out on TWO interceptions, Eli has 0 rings.


I agree. The mystique that is Eli is finally wearing off. Without that elite defense he's failing miserably and aside from their injuries to the offensive line he still has more weapons than most qb in this league.