Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"Stay Classy, Denver"

Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I wish he were on my fantasy team. Or my real team. Peyton = GOAT

GOAT???!!!???

how many Super Bowl rings again?

When people call Peyton or Brady GOAT I just assume they're 21 or younger and never seen the real GOAT.

GOAT???!!!???

How many did Jim Brown have? How many did Barry Sanders have?

Super Bowl rings are about a team being the best.

Being the GOAT is about doing superhuman things on the field. Jim Brown couldn't be tackled. Barry sanders couldn't be touched. Peyton manning beats you before snapping the ball. He is a master of his position. And his numbers back it up.

Terry Bradshaw won 4 rings, but he is no goat
[ Edited by theninermaniac on Oct 7, 2013 at 6:34 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Broncos favored by 26.5 !!!!!

Biggest NFL spread I have ever seen

lol that's like college.

I wonder what our spread will be like

We are favored by 11
Once teams realize that they have to slow down their own offense to keep manning of the field, espn and co will stop jerking off their dicks.
It is ridiculous that so many..... football fans hate a wonderful player a master, a superior player. Peyton Manning owns you, that´s why you have to talk or write about him. You wish to have him here... 2 rings in this past years for sure....

I love the niners since 1986..... yes the game where jim burt destroy joe montana, since then i am a totally 49ers fan, but i can recognize and admire wonderful players.... and Peyton Manning is one of a kind and im not thinking qbs only... in general Peyton is awesome!!!! Never like Steve Young but pretty close!!!

Love you!!! even the haters!
Originally posted by shingone:
It is ridiculous that so many..... football fans hate a wonderful player a master, a superior player. Peyton Manning owns you, that´s why you have to talk or write about him. You wish to have him here... 2 rings in this past years for sure....

I love the niners since 1986..... yes the game where jim burt destroy joe montana, since then i am a totally 49ers fan, but i can recognize and admire wonderful players.... and Peyton Manning is one of a kind and im not thinking qbs only... in general Peyton is awesome!!!! Never like Steve Young but pretty close!!!

Love you!!! even the haters!

Is that you Buzz?
Living in Colorado Springs, it's a constant barrage of Denver Broncos. I'm not a Cowboy fan, but I was rooting for them to win yesterday so I wouldn't have to suffer Denver's insufferable fans. I spent almost 7 years in Texas and got so sick (and tired) of "everything Dallas"...and 'til I got to Colorado, I thought Cowboys fans were just the worst. Now, I'm not so sure. At any rate, Peyton's got a record-setting year going...but even he says publicly "we can't let up on offense whatsoever". Yesterday's game proves that. I'm anxious for the Chiefs' games...their defense is good and Alex is providing them the best QB play they've seen in years.
Bronco-mania? Remember Peyton's Colt teams flying through the season 10-0, 12-0, and then losing in the first round.
There is a reason why he is called the greatest regular season QB....

thats cute
poor Jags

GOAT???!!!???

Being the GOAT is about doing superhuman things on the field. Jim Brown couldn't be tackled. Barry sanders couldn't be touched. Peyton manning beats you before snapping the ball. He is a master of his position. And his numbers back it up.

You just failed at football. Seriously. Damn.
  • BobS
  • Veteran

GOAT???!!!???

Jim Brown last played in 1965, the Super Bowl was not conceived yet.