LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

"Stay Classy, Denver"

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000258289/article/jacksonville-jaguars-to-denver-stay-classy-broncos

From Broncos twitter:

@DenverBroncos The #Broncos' 51 points in yesterday's win are as many points as the Jaguars have scored all season.

Now, I can continue enjoying my hatred for Peytonicus and his overrated team.
Don't worry guys, the fall is coming....just be patient.
  • mod
  • Veteran
jags suck so I dont care
So far, this is a history making season for Peyton.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

one can only hope that it's history making in that he becomes the only denver broncos quarterback to die on the field, after getting sacked and his stupid mongoloid neck getting snapped

free pizzas doe
Gonna lose first game of the post season in Denver. Book it.
with all the b.s. no contact rules this year, Peyton has it alot easier than ever before.

Of course records will be broken. This is turning into charity flag football.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
with all the b.s. no contact rules this year, Peyton has it alot easier than ever before.

Of course records will be broken. This is turning into charity flag football.

This.

Is Peyton a great QB. Sure. But these stats are so inflated due to the b******t rules. Put Peyton or Brady back in Montana's era. Or Young's era. Where the D line could light you up even after you released the ball. These f**kers would have had 2 year careers.
jags look like an arena football team.. and those nasty uniforms back that statement up!
Broncos favored by 26.5 !!!!!

Biggest NFL spread I have ever seen
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Broncos favored by 26.5 !!!!!

Biggest NFL spread I have ever seen

lol that's like college.

I wonder what our spread will be like

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k peyton manning he gonna choke in the playoffs.
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

one can only hope that it's history making in that he becomes the only denver broncos quarterback to die on the field, after getting sacked and his stupid mongoloid neck getting snapped

free pizzas doe

lol
I wish he were on my fantasy team. Or my real team. Peyton = GOAT
Lost in all the hoopla is the fact they allowed 48 points themselves. Their pass defense is s**t.

I understand teams have to air it out to keep pace with them, but not only are they dead last in passing yards allowed, they're 31st in yards per attempt.

Once that offense slows down, and it will, they won't look nearly as dominant. They have some issues and I'm going to lol my ass off when Peyton goes one and done in the playoffs against a more rounded team yet again.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I wish he were on my fantasy team. Or my real team. Peyton = GOAT

GOAT???!!!???

how many Super Bowl rings again?
Share 49ersWebzone