There are 206 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LB Jon Beason to the Giants

  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,316
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Panthers source says they are working a trade that would send pro bowl LB Jon Beason to the Giants, who sorely need defensive help

Late round compensation being discussed in exchange for Beason.
haha I remember when they compared this guy to Willis
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Panthers source says they are working a trade that would send pro bowl LB Jon Beason to the Giants, who sorely need defensive help

Late round compensation being discussed in exchange for Beason.


I've heard that Nicks for Beason is what's being discussed, that is what Carolina radio stations are reporting.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,316
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Beason is now expected to take physical w giants in AM and if he passes trade will be complete
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Panthers source says they are working a trade that would send pro bowl LB Jon Beason to the Giants, who sorely need defensive help

Late round compensation being discussed in exchange for Beason.


I've heard that Nicks for Beason is what's being discussed, that is what Carolina radio stations are reporting.

Living in NC I have heard no such talks... I doubt it. From what I hear it will be for a 6th round pick.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Living in NC I have heard no such talks... I doubt it. From what I hear it will be for a 6th round pick.

Marc James was the source, apparently that's what I've been reading. Now everything else indicates a 5th rounder or later.
Jon Beason for only a later rounder? Wow...he must have really declined.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Jon Beason for only a later rounder? Wow...he must have really declined.

He has been JB Welded back together a time or two.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Jon Beason for only a later rounder? Wow...he must have really declined.

He has been JB Welded back together a time or two.

I see. That's too bad. Dude was a great player before the injuries.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Jon Beason for only a later rounder? Wow...he must have really declined.

Injuries and used incorrectly
Kuechly >>> Beason.
The guy's injury prone, but a 6th seems low unless he's really lost a step or three. His contract runs through 2016.
Originally posted by Overkill:
The guy's injury prone, but a 6th seems low unless he's really lost a step or three. His contract runs through 2016.

I wonder what he's getting paid? Maybe the Panthers see this as a way to dump his salary?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
haha I remember when they compared this guy to Willis

I'll admit that I believed the hype. Boy was I wrong haha
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Kuechly >>> Beason.

Kuechly >>>>>>> all LBs not named Willis or Bowman