There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/3 - 10/7 ****

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Epic meltdown

lol

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3987870-the-official-jets-at-falcons-in-game-thread/page__st__2320

SAints fans trolling hard...hahaha

Hahahahaha

You know...it's amazing how every fan base wants their HC fired and thinks the refs and Goodell have a grudge against them lol.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Epic meltdown

lol

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3987870-the-official-jets-at-falcons-in-game-thread/page__st__2320

SAints fans trolling hard...hahaha

Hahahahaha

You know...it's amazing how every fan base wants their HC fired and thinks the refs and Goodell have a grudge against them lol.

Yup, its an emotional response. A way to cope with reality, that your team just sucked that day.

Here is my favorite: "good game jets I hate my husband lol"
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 7, 2013 at 10:53 PM ]
Yup, its an emotional response. A way to cope with reality, that your team just sucked that day.

Here is my favorite: "good game jets I hate my husband lol"

Just watched a replay of the Bronco-Cowboy game, it's one long highlight reel. Felt bad for Tony Romo. Julius Thomas is a beast.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Just watched a replay of the Bronco-Cowboy game, it's one long highlight reel. Felt bad for Tony Romo. Julius Thomas is a beast.

Great game but I laughed at Jerry Jones calling that game a moral victory for Dallas. Could you imagine him saying that BS in the 90's? That's how far the Cowboys have fallen.
Tony Romo

AHHH!!!HHHHAAAA!!!!!!

It was 2n&16. He had #29 D.Murry wide open underneath in front of him for a dump-off that would have netted 5-6 yard. Making it 3rd &10or11 on the next play. Prudent to take back some of that 16 yards first. But no---Romo will Romo.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 8, 2013 at 2:04 PM ]
http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3988270-why-hasnt-mike-nolan-been-fired-yet/

sadly we all know these feelings
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Oct 8, 2013 at 2:04 PM ]
Can anyone post Ron Jaworski's Week 6 picks? I'm not in the pickem contest at all. This is for my own league I am in.

You have to have NFL Insider to get those picks.

Thanks.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Can anyone post Ron Jaworski's Week 6 picks? I'm not in the pickem contest at all. This is for my own league I am in.

You have to have NFL Insider to get those picks.

Thanks.

Anyone?

How much does ESPN insider cost?
  • buck
  • Veteran
**** WEEK 6 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/3 - 10/7 ****
Waiting for the thread, but tonight would be a good time for the Giants to win a game.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
cmon bears
  • dmax
  • Veteran
hehe
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Wow where have i see then before...
  • dmax
  • Veteran
get the points
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
That was some bad offense from the Bears. Couldn't convert a 4th and 2.