There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/3 - 10/7 ****

Originally posted by xela510:
Can the 49ers trade for Josh Gordon now

plz

Yeah, I think that train has left the station already.
Sucks for Brian Hoyer if he tore an ACL, just as he was getting it going and looking like a pretty good NFL QB.............
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Sucks for Brian Hoyer if he tore an ACL, just as he was getting it going and looking like a pretty good NFL QB.............

EJ too
LOL....Cleveland's going with dat dere "chuck and duck" offense now.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,550
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

His cleats are off. Done for tonight RT @NFL_ATL: EJ Manuel's return is doubtful.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LOL....Cleveland's going with dat dere "chuck and duck" offense now.

ran the 49ers 2010 flea flicker
  • bors
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,181
When did the bills sign manny.didn't he play with Mario in collage.
Seeing McGahee run like a beast makes me wonder why teams like Arizona and St Louis didn't give the guy a look. He's certainly better than what they have current;y
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 3, 2013 at 7:57 PM ]
Browns trying to kill the clock with 15 mins left lol
Originally posted by bors:
When did the bills sign manny.didn't he play with Mario in collage.

Yep, Bills signed him pretty cheap, $2 mil for the season, very nice depth.
Tuel should change his last name to Tool
I never even heard of the word Tuel
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,977
Fred Jackson can smk
[ Edited by Tman on Oct 3, 2013 at 8:29 PM ]
Oh lawd!!!!! I was beginning to regret starting the Cleveland D this week.......oh thank you!!!! 18 points.....yeah b***h!!
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 3, 2013 at 8:33 PM ]