LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

**** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/3 - 10/7 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
wtf dallas actually competing with denver??? i thought they were a fake wanna be elite team... dam maybe they taking this season serious this year.
Why do I get the feeling there are a few people in Arizona and the Carolina's crying because they are missing a 41-38 shoutout to see a game with 0 tds and 6 ints by the quarterbacks?
I thought the Panthers defense was really good. Oh wait guess they just came back to earth.
Romo playing his best game
Anyone start Romo in fantasy football? You're s****ing all over your opponent if you did.
Originally posted by vaden:
KC has the defensive personnel to give them problems. I expect both of their games to be relatively low-scoring.

I agree.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I thought the Panthers defense was really good. Oh wait guess they just came back to earth.

Their defense is really good, they've played well, its not their fault that the QB is a f**king idiot and his turnovers have given Arizona insane field position.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Wow can't believe it but romo is keeping pace with manning

I'm secretly pulling for Dallas right now, don't tell anybody
Well last turnover was at their own 7 on sack fumble I think. Can't blame a D for that.
That was definitely noodle arm right there.

• vaden
  • Veteran
So Carolina can make Ginn Jr. a useful wide receiver but we couldn't. Wow good coaching. Oh wait, damn Cardinals!

Wow, he already has more yards and TDs than in any season with us. Definitely an indictment of our coaching staff.

Probably has more to do with Cam's idiocy.
Originally posted by vaden:
So Carolina can make Ginn Jr. a useful wide receiver but we couldn't. Wow good coaching. Oh wait, damn Cardinals!

Wow, he already has more yards and TDs than in any season with us. Definitely an indictment of our coaching staff.

LOL are you guys seriously implying Carolina's coaching is superior to ours?
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Well last turnover was at their own 7 on sack fumble I think. Can't blame a D for that.

With better coaching, Carolina is a legit playoff contender. With a smarter QB, Carolina is a legit Superbowl contender. Cam is so dumb even Jessica Simpson thinks he's potato.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
Wow can't believe it but romo is keeping pace with manning

I'm secretly pulling for Dallas right now, don't tell anybody

me too, just can't help it after all the fawning over Manning. It's gotten to Favre levels.
Share 49ersWebzone