There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/3 - 10/7 ****

Originally posted by Afrikan:
is anyone's Fox feed f'n up here in the Bay Area.

yes
Gabbert just needs to play in Missouri every week then he doesn't suck so much.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
is anyone's Fox feed f'n up here in the Bay Area.

yes

I'm in Missouri and it's been screwed over.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I'm in Missouri and it's been screwed over.

Jokes on you guys, here in Arizona, they're airing a special on hair restoration on Fox, yep, that's how we roll out here.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 6, 2013 at 11:53 AM ]
Gabbert just needs to play in Missouri every week then he doesn't suck so much.

Whoops I spoke too soon. Just threw a pick into the end zone trying to score.
Andy Dalton is trash. As much as I'm convinced that Kaepernick will recover and start to play better, I'm also convinced that Dalton won't be anything better than average in the long-run.
Vick leaving might be the best thing for the Iggles, Nick Foles is pushing that ball down the field.
Saints > Seadouchebags
Saints > Seadouchebags

Rob Ryan looking a genius after what he's been able to do with that Saints defense. They look absolutely legit.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Andy Dalton is trash. As much as I'm convinced that Kaepernick will recover and start to play better, I'm also convinced that Dalton won't be anything better than average in the long-run.

He is only as good as A.J. Green. Same with Stafford... Only as good as Calvin Johnson.
Dang that should've been a pick.
Originally posted by Jcool:
He is only as good as A.J. Green. Same with Stafford... Only as good as Calvin Johnson.

They've put talent around him everywhere on the field and he still can't get it done, not sure what more the Bengals can do.
Saints > Seadouchebags

I think your right. Saints missing some good players too. Looking forward to these two facing off
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Jcool:

They've put talent around him everywhere on the field and he still can't get it done, not sure what more the Bengals can do.

their forum must look a lot like our old alex smith threads
Russell Wilson is helllaaaa good, can make things happen every play.