There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/3 - 10/7 ****

Of course Jacksonville is letting the Rams run all over them..........
Luck took a 2-14 team to the playoffs ........
Smith with a nice deep pass
Jaguars now remembering that they're trying to get the #1 draft pick.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
holy f**kKKKKK what a play by Luck...... what a throw. wow

Damn I wish I could watch this game. Too early to go to the bar. What just happened?

3rd & 9, pocket collapses, Luck dodges a sack, set his feet with three defenders around him, and hits Hilton for a 13 yard gain.
Clearly you must be joking
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Of course Jacksonville is letting the Rams run all over them..........

That tank is indestructible.
Alex throwing darts.
my direct tv craped out on me today, out of all days, why couldn't it be on a monday ARGH anybody know anywhere they stream games for free lol? repair guy couldnt come out today and gotta wait till wednesday :/
I keep saying it, Seattle's weakness is speed, fast wide receivers, fast running backs, that is where they struggle.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
3rd & 9, pocket collapses, Luck dodges a sack, set his feet with three defenders around him, and hits Hilton for a 13 yard gain.

That sounds like poetry.
Damn that dude Alex Smith is on the Money today.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
my direct tv craped out on me today, out of all days, why couldn't it be on a monday ARGH anybody know anywhere they stream games for free lol? repair guy couldnt come out today and gotta wait till wednesday :/

Do you know how to setup a VPN? If you do, get a Dutch IP and go to NFL GamePass, free access to all games, Redzone, NFL Network..etc.
Giants scored first and then realized they suck.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
my direct tv craped out on me today, out of all days, why couldn't it be on a monday ARGH anybody know anywhere they stream games for free lol? repair guy couldnt come out today and gotta wait till wednesday :/

justin.tv has had some really good streams lately. I watched the Ducks game in damn-near HD.