LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

**** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/3 - 10/7 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
I keep saying it, Seattle's weakness is speed, fast wide receivers, fast running backs, that is where they struggle.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
3rd & 9, pocket collapses, Luck dodges a sack, set his feet with three defenders around him, and hits Hilton for a 13 yard gain.

That sounds like poetry.
Damn that dude Alex Smith is on the Money today.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
my direct tv craped out on me today, out of all days, why couldn't it be on a monday ARGH anybody know anywhere they stream games for free lol? repair guy couldnt come out today and gotta wait till wednesday :/

Do you know how to setup a VPN? If you do, get a Dutch IP and go to NFL GamePass, free access to all games, Redzone, NFL Network..etc.
Giants scored first and then realized they suck.
my direct tv craped out on me today, out of all days, why couldn't it be on a monday ARGH anybody know anywhere they stream games for free lol? repair guy couldnt come out today and gotta wait till wednesday :/

justin.tv has had some really good streams lately. I watched the Ducks game in damn-near HD.
Alex just ran a read option LOL.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Damn that dude Alex Smith is on the Money today.

People were joking about KC and how many games they would win, they are looking like a 13 game winning team right now.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I keep saying it, Seattle's weakness is speed, fast wide receivers, fast running backs, that is where they struggle.

So you're saying we shouldve kept Jenkins but seriously you're right I hope we can see lmj all over the field the next time we play
Donnie Avery clearly has become Alex's favorite go-to weapon, dude is racking up some huge stats in the past few weeks.

Which we have none of.
Donnie Avery clearly has become Alex's favorite go-to weapon, dude is racking up some huge stats in the past few weeks.

good for Bowe
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

justin.tv has had some really good streams lately. I watched the Ducks game in damn-near HD.

alright thanks gonna go check that out now lol, i feel like im living in the olden days without tv lmao
Originally posted by gold49digger:

So you're saying we shouldve kept Jenkins but seriously you're right I hope we can see lmj all over the field the next time we play

At this point, what does it matter? Unless we trade for a receiver. By the time we drafted a shifty slot receiver, coached him up, and he sees the field, the Seattle backfield is going to be off their rookie contracts and broken up. It's a brilliant strategy by Baalke.
Gawd I hope Kap gets accurate again.
Share 49ersWebzone