There are 193 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

More Potatoe-er: Trading Haley -> Dallas or Releasing BJ -> Seattle

More Potatoe-er: Trading Haley -> Dallas or Releasing BJ -> Seattle

Just give Seattle the lomabrdi already...
BJ is so amazing that his super powers will beat us from the bench....quake in fear.
Harbaugh and Baalke must love just showering Seattle with gifts.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Quality thread......
Where is option C: This thread
anal
All these 49er fans loosing it because BJ Daniels was claimed off waivers by Seattle. I never seen so much love and throw a tantrum for someone who never started an NFL game and was a 7th round pick. There are so many good QB's coming out next year in the draft that can be had in the 2nd round or 3rd round. Tajh Boyd, Brett Hundley, Johnny Manziel (dont want him), Marcus Mariota, Kevin Hogan, Derek Carr, Stephen Morris, AJ McCarron, David Fales, and Aaron Murray. I do not want every guy I listed but who cares we lost BJ? Some of the guys I mentioned will be first round picks by seasons end but there are so many QB's coming out next year compared to last year it is ridiculous. I did not mention Teddy Bridgewater because he is a top 3 pick. To me he is the 1st overall pick for next years draft to Jacksonville.

I honestly do not think Skelton is all that bad. He is 6'5 250 with a nice arm. He had a horrible supporting cast in Arizona (especially OL). I am not trying to justify John Skelton but if people actually think Daniels would be able to step in and lead us to wins that would be hilarious. His best season as a college athlete was 14 TD's and 10 picks. We do not have any playmakers at WR right now and for someone like BJ to come in and start would be horrendous. I am not upset about BJ gone at all. I would of liked for him to remain on the Psquad this year and see how he would of turned up but with all these prospects coming up next year I think it would be fine with me having possibly 6-7 picks in the top 3 rounds to grab a more polished QB to back up Kap.
blah
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Wait...this isn't a serious question right?

I'm sorry, but Skelton is better than Daniels right now. I don't understand what the big deal is. If Daniels suits up and plays for Seattle as a starting QB this year then it's probably good for us.
[ Edited by Antix on Oct 2, 2013 at 5:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Antix:

I'm sorry, but Skelton is better than Daniels right now. I don't understand what the big deal is. If Daniels suits up and plays for Seattle as a starting QB this year then it's probably good for us.

This
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
All these 49er fans loosing it because BJ Daniels was claimed off waivers by Seattle. I never seen so much love and throw a tantrum for someone who never started an NFL game and was a 7th round pick. There are so many good QB's coming out next year in the draft that can be had in the 2nd round or 3rd round. Tajh Boyd, Brett Hundley, Johnny Manziel (dont want him), Marcus Mariota, Kevin Hogan, Derek Carr, Stephen Morris, AJ McCarron, David Fales, and Aaron Murray. I do not want every guy I listed but who cares we lost BJ? Some of the guys I mentioned will be first round picks by seasons end but there are so many QB's coming out next year compared to last year it is ridiculous. I did not mention Teddy Bridgewater because he is a top 3 pick. To me he is the 1st overall pick for next years draft to Jacksonville.

I honestly do not think Skelton is all that bad. He is 6'5 250 with a nice arm. He had a horrible supporting cast in Arizona (especially OL). I am not trying to justify John Skelton but if people actually think Daniels would be able to step in and lead us to wins that would be hilarious. His best season as a college athlete was 14 TD's and 10 picks. We do not have any playmakers at WR right now and for someone like BJ to come in and start would be horrendous. I am not upset about BJ gone at all. I would of liked for him to remain on the Psquad this year and see how he would of turned up but with all these prospects coming up next year I think it would be fine with me having possibly 6-7 picks in the top 3 rounds to grab a more polished QB to back up Kap.

And This.

BJ would never see the field. Plus we aren't using the read option anymore, teams have figured it out. BJ is a option QB. We need regular QBs. So Skelton didn't work in Arizona, but who the hell would. Behind that terrible OL.

We need to draft a more ready QB like NC said. Someone who can step in right away if need be.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Antix:

This
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

And This.

BJ would never see the field. Plus we aren't using the read option anymore, teams have figured it out. BJ is a option QB. We need regular QBs. So Skelton didn't work in Arizona, but who the hell would. Behind that terrible OL.

We need to draft a more ready QB like NC said. Someone who can step in right away if need be.

But you don't understand...he is going lay waste to us with thunderbolts from his arse.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Where is option C: This thread

this!

how can you even compare the two.

damn bandwagon.
giving haley to dallas cost niners 2 super bowls
Originally posted by AUniner:
Quality thread......

lol