There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Eugene Monroe traded to Baltimore

now they can put joeckel on the left side. i think the deal is not as bad as it looks for the jags. they need picks badly and as Gore21 pointed out they probably would not have resigned Monroe anyway.
lol. I don't want any of their players for free.

They have no good players....
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Manziel isn't a 1st rounder IMO. I would sit at 1 or 2 and take Teddy B, he is a franchise QB. Other potentials could be Keith Price of UCLA, Tajh Boyd of Clemson both in trade down scenarios.

They need talent. Badly. Monroe isn't a top 5 LT, but he is a good one.

Keith Price is the QB for Washington I believe. And Brett Hundley is the QB for ucla for sure...so do you like both or only one of them?
  • IT21
Originally posted by pdizo916:

They just traded their only good one
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by bALLSOhARD:
Manziel isn't a 1st rounder IMO. I would sit at 1 or 2 and take Teddy B, he is a franchise QB. Other potentials could be Keith Price of UCLA, Tajh Boyd of Clemson both in trade down scenarios.

Keith Price is the QB for Washington I believe. And Brett Hundley is the QB for ucla for sure...so do you like both or only one of them?

Pretty sure he meant Hundley if not Teddy B. But if the Jags do end up with the #1 overall pick, IMO they should NOT trade down, stay put and take the best QB available on their board. And FWIW I don't think Boyd will be a top 10 pick when it's all said and done, I think his stock will take a hit in the offseason.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

The verdict for the #Jaguars trade of LT Eugene Monroe to #Ravens: They'll receive a 2014 4th and 5th rounder, source says.
Good move by Ozzie.
Great steal by the Ravens. Now the Steelers are trying to catch up by trading for Levi Brown

The good thing is they have Joeckel on their roster, so he's the LT of the future.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Give us Blackmon

in return for "multiple third day picks".

We have plenty of those to use.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

They just traded their only good one

I think Blackmon and Shorts are good ball players. Paul Posluszny and Jason Babin are pretty good on defense as well. When you do not have good coaching or a great supporting cast then it is hard to stand out.

You mean Brett Hundley of UCLA?
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
now they can put joeckel on the left side. i think the deal is not as bad as it looks for the jags. they need picks badly and as Gore21 pointed out they probably would not have resigned Monroe anyway.

This. Joeckel will be the LT and now all they need is a RT, a much simpler get.
Levi Brown is being traded to the Steelers for a late round pick. I wonder if a WR would be available for a trade....