There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Broncos Could Go Undefeated

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
That's fine, Manning is possibly the best regular season QB of all time, but always chokes in the playoffs so it wouldn't surprise me if he goes undefeated and has himself another one and done postseason.

19-0 isn't going to happen.
If Manning learns how to play in denver in january... Broncos will take it. But he is horrible in cold weather and I witnessed his meltdown last year first hand. -10 degrees with windchill has an affect on QBs.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Depends on how good Papa John is in the playoffs. No idea why Manning who has all that money from playing and advertising would want to buy 21 Papa John's in Colorado. Anyways, check the video... one of the Eagles d-lineman was yelling papa john every time Manning audibled something.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000253462/Broncos-players-yelling-Papa-Johns

Because he's thinking about making money after football, smart people usually find ways to make even more money and those Papa John's are going to net him some solid, reliable income well after his playing days are over. He'll have a return on his investment in those restaurants in a few years and after that its all gravy.

You'll never see a guy like Peyton Manning ending up homeless 15 years after his playing career has ended.

this

The guy has 200 million or more I'm sure so he should have plenty of money to live off the rest of his life even without it. Doubt he would ever be in danger; plus I don't think he lives that extravagant of a life. Also, after football I see him getting paid big bucks to 1. Be a commentator for games for fox or cbs... probably be on the #2 or 3 team in a hurry. 2. be an analyst in studio on the fox or cbs pre game show 3. an oc, head coach or some sort of coaching. 4. acting/commercials
Not saying it's a stupid move to invest but that's just me. I wouldn't bother getting into something like that when I have plenty of money. Also, I'd rather do 1-3 which I would enjoy or even #4 but I guess he can do that and collect money from the pizza places. Guess pizza places are a good investment with weed being legalized in Colorado.
I think the stretch of Chargers Chiefs Pats Chiefs will produce at least one loss.
then Peyton will do what he does and choke in the playoffs
Just don't tell Mercury Morris. I hate that f**ker.
Alex and the Chiefs are going to take out Manning and the Broncos, mark my words.
sack peyton manning a few times and see if he is still a gunslinger

the answer is no

he old, fools
Broncos will lose to Brady and the Pats. Book it.
Patriots and Texans both have a good shot at beating the Broncos. Heck Patriots did it last year (although their roster is much more injured this year)
I can't stand the Broncos and I mean just can't stand them. As long as John Elway is in charge, I hope they go undefeated and then lose the first game of the playoffs FOREVER. I might even have more animosity for them than I do the NFCW teams.
Patriots could give them trouble so can the Chiefs.. and yes their schedule is real soft! the only record that matters is in the playoffs... go undefeated there!
No only because once home field advantage is locked in the team will sit starters to stay healthy for the post season.
Peyton is still going to choke when the temperatures drop. Badly.
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
I can't stand the Broncos and I mean just can't stand them. As long as John Elway is in charge, I hope they go undefeated and then lose the first game of the playoffs FOREVER. I might even have more animosity for them than I do the NFCW teams.

why? we beat their ass in the superbowl and we only play them like once every 4 years