LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 211 users in the forums

Broncos Could Go Undefeated

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I've never seen a team so hyped that has yet to beat a single good team.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
16-1

This. lol

Meanwhile, his brother Eli squeaks into the playoffs and runs the table.
Originally posted by vaden:

This team follows the same pattern of Manning's Colt teams, start the season 10-0, 11-0, and then lose in the playoffs early. The Colts and Dolphins are real, watch them.

I have. The other team in the AFC West.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:

Further evidence that you inhabit a parallel universe. Chiefs haven't gotten 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the hype Denver has.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Further evidence that you inhabit a parallel universe. Chiefs haven't gotten 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the hype Denver has.

I'm talking bout in the zone. They hype lives strong with the chiefs here.
This team had a huge winning streak with Tebow....... Manning can easily do it
Manning looks like he is having one of those unstoppable years.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Depends on how good Papa John is in the playoffs. No idea why Manning who has all that money from playing and advertising would want to buy 21 Papa John's in Colorado. Anyways, check the video... one of the Eagles d-lineman was yelling papa john every time Manning audibled something.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000253462/Broncos-players-yelling-Papa-Johns

Because he's thinking about making money after football, smart people usually find ways to make even more money and those Papa John's are going to net him some solid, reliable income well after his playing days are over. He'll have a return on his investment in those restaurants in a few years and after that its all gravy.

You'll never see a guy like Peyton Manning ending up homeless 15 years after his playing career has ended.

this
I doubt it there hot right now cause so is the weather once the cold weather hits there not going to be as good as they are right now manning doesn't play that well in cold weather. There also going to win the division and the 1 seed pretty easily at this rate who knows how serious they take there games after that by resting starters.

Honestly I don't see no team in the afc going into Denver in January beating them unless Peyton chokes as well as some stupid play like that rahim Moore play. But come Super Bowl if Peyton has to play a physical d like ours or the hawks he's screwed. I feel when right either us or the Seahawks can run their d to the ground tiring them out exposing their secondary, it's our secondary that worries me if we don't get pressure on him
He will choke in the playoffs forsure
Broncos will choke once they play a team who jams WRs at the line. They have no field stretcher, even tho they do have a bunch of talented players, they are all possession types. I'd take 49ers or Seachickens over the Broncos.
Nope, not gonna happen. They will get beat by the Chiefs.
That's fine, Manning is possibly the best regular season QB of all time, but always chokes in the playoffs so it wouldn't surprise me if he goes undefeated and has himself another one and done postseason.
Share 49ersWebzone