There are 184 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Matt Schaub is a giant load of fail... NOW WITH 25% MORE FAIL!!!

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Nah. Generally, QB's stats decline vs better defenses. I still would rather see how or why those stats occurred (eye test). It all depends on how the game went. Schaub actually had a good game but he had his usual brain fart. That play was more of a bad play be the QB than it was great defense.

i just hate it that he had to be returned by, of all people, that slut sherman

Am I the only one who like Sherman? My hatred is mainly for Pete the Cheat. Can't stand the way that dude acts on the sidelines.

I can't stand Sherman, but I like Pete. He was great as a DC for us. I'm also a USC fan...so when I hear the whole "Pete the Cheat" line it gets a nice eyeroll from me.

I
Originally posted by kray28:
Nah. Generally, QB's stats decline vs better defenses. I still would rather see how or why those stats occurred (eye test). It all depends on how the game went. Schaub actually had a good game but he had his usual brain fart. That play was more of a bad play be the QB than it was great defense.

Am I the only one who like Sherman? My hatred is mainly for Pete the Cheat. Can't stand the way that dude acts on the sidelines.

I can't stand Sherman, but I like Pete. He was great as a DC for us. I'm also a USC fan...so when I hear the whole "Pete the Cheat" line it gets a nice eyeroll from me.

I
I wish Sherman played for the Niner red and gold.
Originally posted by Wrathman:

I

Sherman is like CK. From outside, there's a lot of things in their social media that can easily make you hate the guy. But if he's on your team, his play and contribution to your team makes you forgive a lot of it. As well as respect their positive interactions. i.e. Richard Sherman is great with his fans, so as a Seahawk fan, I have more reason to like him, and for Niner fans they could care less.

Where as CK I'm sure is great with Niner fans, but as a Seahawk fan I don't really care. And all I see is his twitter stuff that makes him look silly. They can't all be Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson, Frank Gore, etc. But at the same time these extremely passionate players are also some of the most dynamic and fun to watch just because that's who they are right?

Same. He may come off a bit douchey at times but surprisingly, he's extremely well spoken and a respectable guy off the field from his interviews I've read/listened to. And the dude is an absolute BEAST on the field, incredible play maker. An elite shutdown CB would be great.

Just waiting for this team to finally add some youth and explosiveness to their CB core.
Originally posted by zaghawk:

I

Sherman is like CK. From outside, there's a lot of things in their social media that can easily make you hate the guy. But if he's on your team, his play and contribution to your team makes you forgive a lot of it. As well as respect their positive interactions. i.e. Richard Sherman is great with his fans, so as a Seahawk fan, I have more reason to like him, and for Niner fans they could care less.

Where as CK I'm sure is great with Niner fans, but as a Seahawk fan I don't really care. And all I see is his twitter stuff that makes him look silly. They can't all be Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson, Frank Gore, etc. But at the same time these extremely passionate players are also some of the most dynamic and fun to watch just because that's who they are right?

Kaepernick is hardly as obnoxious as Richard Sherman.

Kaep isn't going on First Take and starting arguments with Skip Bayless, or calling out dudes or the media after the game on the field.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Dude is not clutch.

Countless times he has not come through for his team.

Im pretty sure he threw a pick in the endzone vs the raiders on the last play of the game either last year or the year before. dude is not clutch
watch....he's going to carve our defense up.
with our luck, he'll come out this week and drop 500 yards and 4 TD's.
Originally posted by vermonator:
Check out their remaining schedule...

5 Oct 06 SEA @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Loss

6 Oct 13 TEN @ SEA CenturyLink Field 4:05 PM Win

7 Oct 17 SEA @ ARI U of Phoenix Stadium 8:25 PM Win

8 Oct 28 SEA @ STL Edward Jones Dome 8:40 PM Win

9 Nov 03 TB @ SEA CenturyLink Field 4:05 PM Win

10 Nov 10 SEA @ ATL Georgia Dome 1:00 PM Loss

11 Nov 17 MIN @ SEA CenturyLink Field 4:25 PM Win

12 Bye

13 Dec 02 NO @ SEA CenturyLink Field 8:40 PM Loss

14 Dec 08 SEA @ SF Candlestick Park 4:25 PM Loss

15 Dec 15 SEA @ NYG MetLife Stadium 1:00 PM Loss

16 Dec 22 ARI @ SEA CenturyLink Field 4:05 PM Win

17 Dec 29 STL @ SEA CenturyLink Field 4:25 PM Win

The Hawks have a harder schedule coming up but still could be 9 and 2 or better by their bye week. The Niner's schedule, on the other hand, gets a little softer. I see the Seahawks going 11 and 5 again.

I think the Colts will knock them off next week as the Texans should have. One good thing about a game in which the Texans has is that it shows this team can be beaten. Hell the Panthers damn near beat the Seahawks as well. The Hawks are a damn good ball club and teams will see now that you have to keep your foot on the gas with these f**kers, they may not win their ball games by playing dominant football 100% of the time but for the most part they don't take themselves completely out of the game.
As far as Sherman goes... if he was on interviews saying how much he loved Harbaugh and he wish he had a chance to play for him again people would be trying to hang the f/o for not drafting him. Me personally I think he is a good player, but I also think that defensive scheme elevates his play quite a bit. If he was with the Jags or Raiders he would not be the same player. The best thing that can happen to us is when it's time for him to get his payday, Seattle gives him Revis money putting them in salary cap hell with Wilson, Sherman, and Harvin taking up the majority of their doe. Honestly in this pass happy league where you cant look at the WR without getting a flag, I would never pay a corner premium money.

I

F Pete.
He's Texan fans' favorite turd right now...he cost his team a win last Sunday. It was one of the more bonehead plays I've seen...you just don't throw the ball across the field into triple coverage, especially when all you have to do is throw it away. Before that he got sacked after they were in FG position. Our pass rushers should eat him alive.
Hysterical.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/23965070/houston-restaurant-offers-pick-six-matt-schaub-burger
Bump MUAH HA HA HA!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
watch....he's going to carve our defense up.