LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 323 users in the forums

Matt Schaub is a giant load of fail... NOW WITH 25% MORE FAIL!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
We need the Seahawks to start losing ASAP. Homefield advantage for them does not bode well for us, let alone the entire NFC.

Can anyone with connections pull some strings? Thanks.
[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Sep 30, 2013 at 8:43 AM ]
this isn't a game that the niners can afford to get comfortable n cozy and then overlook a team that has the receivers to make them look really really bad.
The Seahawks are a very good team, but their home field advantage is almost unfair. They'll probably go 8-0 at home, and coming away with two road victories this season where they played like crap for 3 quarters is essentially handing them home field advantage in the playoffs and it's hard for me to see any team in the NFC winning up there in January. F*** this s***!
The Seahawks just seem to be getting all the breaks... They maybe dominant at home but they are barely getting by everywhere else on a pretty weak schedule. It's only a matter of time before they completely get blown-out. Schaub made a bonehead play, but what was the coach thinking, calling a pass play in that situation? The Texans dominated the line of scrimmage and time-of-possession the entire game, just doesn't make sense, better coaching would have won it.
f**ken Schaub. 3 pick sixes in 3 weeks.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
look at who he played. you just said we should not run up the flag for alex because he played terrible teams,, so by your theory, am i being led to believe that schaub is actually good because he played a great team sunday?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Allx9er:
this isn't a game that the niners can afford to get comfortable n cozy and then overlook a team that has the receivers to make them look really really bad.

agree,, how many times have we said, after the fact and during a game...."jesus we are making his average quarterback look like a f**king all pro? they also have a pretty good running back to
  • kray28
  • Veteran
"Schaubenfreude: (noun) Pleasure derived by defensive player strutting into end zone with a Matt Schaub pick-six."
Originally posted by kray28:
"Schaubenfreude: (noun) Pleasure derived by defensive player strutting into end zone with a Matt Schaub pick-six."

LOL! Fans burning his jersey at the stadium.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
The Niners arent the type of team they can take their frustrations out on.

Really now? Tell that to Indy....or are our memories really selective and really short term?

He probably just cost us any hopes of the division title.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Really now? Tell that to Indy....or are our memories really selective and really short term?
kray, i love the niners but I am just a little bothered by so many who are just thinking, assuming we will not have a problem with this team You are right in the way you described the mindset of some. I may throw in a titch arrogant to. That does puzzle me because the way we played for two games and actually the first quarter of the rams game,, i think we are in no position to assume things
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Joecool:
look at who he played. you just said we should not run up the flag for alex because he played terrible teams,, so by your theory, am i being led to believe that schaub is actually good because he played a great team sunday?

Playing a good team doesn't make a player better or worse. It does make their stats better or worse.
Originally posted by cciowa:

kray, i love the niners but I am just a little bothered by so many who are just thinking, assuming we will not have a problem with this team You are right in the way you described the mindset of some. I may throw in a titch arrogant to. That does puzzle me because the way we played for two games and actually the first quarter of the rams game,, i think we are in no position to assume things

We are also in no position to assume the other way. Good lord, 4 games into the season and fans are giving up already.
Check out their remaining schedule...

5 Oct 06 SEA @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Loss

6 Oct 13 TEN @ SEA CenturyLink Field 4:05 PM Win

7 Oct 17 SEA @ ARI U of Phoenix Stadium 8:25 PM Win

8 Oct 28 SEA @ STL Edward Jones Dome 8:40 PM Win

9 Nov 03 TB @ SEA CenturyLink Field 4:05 PM Win

10 Nov 10 SEA @ ATL Georgia Dome 1:00 PM Loss

11 Nov 17 MIN @ SEA CenturyLink Field 4:25 PM Win

12 Bye

13 Dec 02 NO @ SEA CenturyLink Field 8:40 PM Loss

14 Dec 08 SEA @ SF Candlestick Park 4:25 PM Loss

15 Dec 15 SEA @ NYG MetLife Stadium 1:00 PM Loss

16 Dec 22 ARI @ SEA CenturyLink Field 4:05 PM Win

17 Dec 29 STL @ SEA CenturyLink Field 4:25 PM Win

The Hawks have a harder schedule coming up but still could be 9 and 2 or better by their bye week. The Niner's schedule, on the other hand, gets a little softer. I see the Seahawks going 11 and 5 again.
Share 49ersWebzone