There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Matt Schaub is a giant load of fail... NOW WITH 25% MORE FAIL!!!

Over...

...and over...

...and over...

...and over...

...again.

Gawd you suck Matt.

NOTE - These three plays are ALL from 2013.
[ Edited by NickSh49 on Oct 6, 2013 at 10:01 PM ]
So what you are saying is that Whitner and Reid have a chance.
This game against the Seahawks was game management that's all. He wasn't asked to put the team on his back. Just don't make a stupid mistake. When the rush comes, if it's possible, he becomes more stationary. Too bad, it's a sold team otherwise.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
This game against the Seahawks was game management that's all. He wasn't asked to put the team on his back. Just don't make a stupid mistake. When the rush comes, if it's possible, he becomes more stationary. Too bad, it's a sold team otherwise.

They had the game won. Just go down, kick the 3, and go home.

DERP goes the Schaub.
what a talented team that is going to waste due to this guy. thanks for costing us a game in the division DB
Originally posted by matt49er:
what a talented team that is going to waste due to this guy. thanks for costing us a game in the division DB

lol
will make about $11 million this year and $14.5 million next year.

Fans burning his jersey at the stadium LOL
  • vaden
  • Veteran
He's due another $50.5 million over the 2014-2016 seasons: http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/houston-texans/matt-schaub/
pos
DUDS

1. Matt Schaub, Houston Texans quarterback: Nothing can excuse Schaub's weak, ill-advised third-down pass to tight end Owen Daniels in the flat with 2:40 remaining against the Seattle Seahawks. Daniels was never open and Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman was hardly hiding. Sherman's interception and 58-yard return for a TD capped a comeback from a 20-3 halftime deficit and completely sapped the Texans, who lost 23-20 in overtime. I'm not interested in criticism of coach Gary Kubiak for a risky play call. Schaub is a veteran starter and the Texans think they can win the Super Bowl with him. He should be trusted to make an important third-down conversion against a good opponent at home. Schaub needed to throw it away or take a sack. He didn't, and I wonder if Texans fans will forgive him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/30/texans-fans-getting-restless-players-getting-upset/
My big fear is that now they come here and take all that frustration out on us. Schaub may be prone to doing dumb things...but he is also capable of hiting long stretches where he plays like a top 5 QB and racking up big numbers. He is kind of like Romo.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
My big fear is that now they come here and take all that frustration out on us. Schaub may be prone to doing dumb things...but he is also capable of hiting long stretches where he plays like a top 5 QB and racking up big numbers. He is kind of like Romo.

The Niners arent the type of team they can take their frustrations out on.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
His season stats the last 5 years are so are actually shockingly good.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
So what you are saying is that Whitner and Reid have a chance.

I hope he throws a couple of easy pick six balls to us. The one to Sherman was an epic fail.