LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Boom! Seattle fan gets payback for breaking the record.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Bill Burr said it best...

Seattle fans are only the loudest cause it echoes so much in their empty trophy case
Originally posted by Joecool:
Can't we just say SEA has a damn good defense and a solid offense?

Agreed. I have not missed a Niner game in Seattle since the division was made into its current form. The Hags defense is the best that I have ever seen in that stadium and surely better than the Niners right now. Don't let their low numbers on offense fool you either, they can roll up numbers in any given name or put out wretched numbers and still destroy a team.

I watched that Houston game knowing, just KNOWING that those rat turds would come back into that game. The wife knew I was only watching that game with hopes of the Texans winning (The next best thing to a Niner win is a Seahag loss) she walked in during the 3rd quarter and said "Oh good! The Seahawks are losing big, aren't you happy about that?"

I know better. I don't have to like them, but i won't deny their existence, that is a solid football team. The bummer about the whole thing? They aren't even healthy yet. They Still have Harvin shelved like a Stark Industries Jericho Missile, just waiting to be launched. Hopefully around the same time we get Crabs back and not any sooner. Oh man I hope we get Crabs back.
Originally posted by boast:

Seattle fans are only the loudest cause it echoes so much in their empty trophy case

LMAO

Indeed.
Their voices are fueled by the hunger that burns from the emptiness . . .
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:

Indeed.
Their voices are fueled by the hunger that burns from the emptiness of their pathetic city.

fixed
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
that was a sucker punch for no reason

Yeah that's nothing to celebrate.

That was just a douche move.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:

Indeed.
Their voices are fueled by the hunger that burns from the emptiness of their pathetic city.

fixed

lol You guys are mean. haha
Share 49ersWebzone