There are 283 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

GIVE KC BACK THEIR 3RD FOR BOWE...

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Hell while were are at it why not just give up a first for AJ Green.

Glad you're not the GM. Clearly only worth a 4th in make believe world.

Im not very good at maden.

On a serious note though even if KC would trade him for a 3rd I wouldn't take on his 5 year 56 mil contract. I'd much rather give Crabtree that money (even though way too much) than give it to Bowe. Not saying I'm that high on Crabtree as much as I'm saying not a big fan of Bowe for that money and at age 29.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 27, 2013 at 4:39 PM ]
give indinapolis their 7th round pick (for cam johnson) for andrew luck...would be an upgrade at backup qb over mccoy

On a serious note though even if KC would trade him for a 3rd I wouldn't take on his 5 year 56 mil contract. I'd much rather give Crabtree that money (even though way too much) than give it to Bowe. Not saying I'm that high on Crabtree as much as I'm saying not a big fan of Bowe for that money and at age 29.

I agree, I like Bowe, he has been a solid WR with s**t QB play his entire career, but that contract is way too steep. I agree, i would give Crabtree the money over Bowe just based on age, potential continued growth, and familiarity with the system. Still too high for crabs though.

/thread
No. We are going to get a 2nd.
maybe we can trade LMJ to the eagles for McCoy.
So you're ok with paying him his 5 years 56 million contract that he signed before this season?

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Why are you trolling this thread with numbers and logic?

LOL, AB get outta here!!!! We don't take kindly to folks like you round here!

Funny