There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

GIVE KC BACK THEIR 3RD FOR BOWE...

First, we really need to just go back to the old 49ers way of pounding the ball, then only use the PISTOL OFFENSE 15% of the time..

Then, I think that we should offer KC back the 3rd or 2nd rounder we got from them and ask for BOWE.. I don't see us going anywhere w/ the WRs that we have.. Williams needs to go, and I'd like to see Baldwin, Bowe and Crabb in there..

Boldin will be then awesome in the slot whenever we go 4 WIDE...
Originally posted by 9moon:
First, we really need to just go back to the old 49ers way of pounding the ball, then only use the PISTOL OFFENSE 15% of the time..

Then, I think that we should offer KC back the 3rd or 2nd rounder we got from them and ask for BOWE.. I don't see us going anywhere w/ the WRs that we have.. Williams needs to go, and I'd like to see Baldwin, Bowe and Crabb in there..

Boldin will be then awesome in the slot whenever we go 4 WIDE...

Are you serious right now?
okay...................................
why would KC even think about doing that. They are 3-0.
lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,385
I bet they will throw in Justin Houston and Eric Berry as well!
lmao. Really? And second, we dont have the cap room. Why do people think we can make trades for high priced players when we have no cap room.

1st its either Taylor, Kevin Williams, Kyle Williams, then Josh Freeman, now Bowe. All make a ton of money.
We should trade LMJ straight up for Jamaal Charles, imo
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
lmao. Really? And second, we dont have the cap room. Why do people think we can make trades for high priced players when we have no cap room.

1st its either Taylor, Kevin Williams, Kyle Williams, then Josh Freeman, now Bowe. All make a ton of money.

Why are you trolling this thread with numbers and logic?
Is this real life?
So you're ok with paying him his 5 years 56 million contract that he signed before this season?

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Why are you trolling this thread with numbers and logic?

LOL, AB get outta here!!!! We don't take kindly to folks like you round here!
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 27, 2013 at 4:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
So you're ok with paying him his 5 years 56 million contract that he signed before this season?

Seriously, they JUST paid him.
Hell while were are at it why not just give up a first for AJ Green.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Hell while were are at it why not just give up a first for AJ Green.

Glad you're not the GM. Clearly only worth a 4th in make believe world.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 27, 2013 at 4:37 PM ]