There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Originally posted by SportsFan:
In Seattle .. lucky scheduling for the Seaturds. We go to NO for second year in a row. b******t.

The "D", will have to have another performance similar to, or better than last season's ...
They will be out for some serious revenge, considering the results of the last two meetings.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I hope the Colts don't just stroke the CAWKS, but also cut em off....
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Saints knock off Seattle in Seattle and the following week the 49ers demolish the Hawks at the Stick.

They spent about a minute during broadcast commenting on how the Saints have been training like us since our Super Bowl visit in their facilities. Add our training tips to their coaching prowess and this is what you get
Dolphins = Pretenders. They're a solid team in some areas, but Tannehill's propensity to have a game-changing turnover is something that has haunted him since his days at A&M and has carried over into the NFL. Plus, their OL cannot pass block to save its life. Almost 20 sacks in 4 weeks is embarrassing.
Why is Brees still out there?

s**t like this makes me hate the Saints even more. Payton is an ass for bringing Brees out with 6:30 to go
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Why is Brees still out there?

s**t like this makes me hate the Saints even more. Payton is an ass for bringing Brees out with 6:30 to go

Doesn't bother me too much. It's poor sportsmanship in HS/College when you're dealing with kids, but at the pro level it's fair game.
NVM, Dbl post.
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Sep 30, 2013 at 9:02 PM ]
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Drew. F**king. Brees (when he's not playing us)

He makes it look really easy.

Unless its against us, of course.
Hopefully Brees can do it in Seattle. They owe the Seahawks one for the 2010 playoffs.