There are 172 users in the forums

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Looks like the Falcons luck has run out, last year they were scoring on those type drives
I told people here that their time was up when Sean Payton came back. Saints are the Falcons kryptonite and they always win the division for the most part. Falcons are toast. Brees the best QB in NFCS hands down!!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I told people here that their time was up when Sean Payton came back. Saints are the Falcons kryptonite and they always win the division for the most part. Falcons are toast. Brees the best QB in NFCS hands down!!

josh freeman says hi
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

josh freeman says hi

From the bench.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
that last drive reminded me of the NFCC game. When you think ATL was going to score, they were stopped at the redzone.

That red zone move has become too predictable now. For starters, is always a pass play and the go-to guy is always Tony Gonzalez. Teams are not just going to let it happen time and time again. If you can clamp down Tony in those situations, you have a good chance in saving a TD.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Was this some kind of behind the back move? This ain't basketball son.
What the hell is up with Matt Ryan? Blows it in the NFC championship game, blows it in week 1 versus the Saints, and blows it against last night. Those were three eerily-similar situations. Is it bad luck, or does the guy just not have what it takes with the game on the line?
Originally posted by vaden:
Falcons were a fraudulent, average team last year that had ridiculous luck in game after game. Glad it is finally running out.

Rise Up Nation
Lets go Sproles!!!!!
Originally posted by theduke85:
What the hell is up with Matt Ryan? Blows it in the NFC championship game, blows it in week 1 versus the Saints, and blows it against last night. Those were three eerily-similar situations. Is it bad luck, or does the guy just not have what it takes with the game on the line?

His nickname (Matty Ice), is now hilariously ironic.
So apparently the Titans have a ball hawking CB? I guess we shouldnt throw his way when we play them.

Fins Jerseys looking nice actually. hadn't seen them on my HDTV yet
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
So apparently the Titans have a ball hawking CB? I guess we shouldnt throw his way when we play them.

Where has this vicious rumor emanated from?
Dolphins are getting diced up by Brees and the Saints. 81 of Sprole's 89 yards are after the catch.
Does Parys even start for Saints? I didn't see him out there on that drive.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Dolphins are getting diced up by Brees and the Saints. 81 of Sprole's 89 yards are after the catch.

Payton is showing us how we could use LaMichael James. I like a combo of Darren Sproles and some of Ricky Watters from '94 if he can become an effective pass catcher out of the backfield, in the slot, and perhaps even lined out wide. Maybe too much to ask, but it's about the only chance he has to see the field much past 2013.
Share 49ersWebzone