There are 393 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Brady missed a checkdown on the right flat that could have been a TD. Dude was wide open with his hands up. And this was before the ball was thrown.

He did it 2 times in a row. ! read qb
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Chip is tripping with that offense, smh. The defense is already worthless and lacks experience but running them out on the field every 2-3 mins makes the situation worse. I think it's fine to practice at a fast pace, it keeps your guys on cardio and endurance up giving you a slight edge I guess. Heck I don't mind his fast pace just use it sparringly to throw the defense off.

Thats why i was puzzled they hired him. If that indeed was his plan. He needed to realize he was going to be trotting out against NFL Defenses every game, not going to put up 50 on many NFL D's, and his own D would not be 20 year old college kids who don't run out of gas easy. I agree if they use it sparingly it could be another trick in ones bag. But the best way to play is just good old fashioned great play design and execution straight up. All this RO and stuff will continue to fade into just being a small part of the teams that use it.
Mike Nolan your s**t defense just gave up a 3rd and like 50
New England sure is using a lot of tackle and guard pulls/wham blocks. They have been seeing how much we use it to great success. Belicheck and his staff are always masters at watching the NFL. He always knows how to shut down an opposing teams star wide out or RB. 49ers should be flattered. Roman has not been up to par on calling/designing the passing game under either QB IMO. But he has been innovative and successful with the ground game. Frank Gore is always saying how great he thinks Roman is as an OC, i believe because of this ground game.
Atlanta can''t get off the field on 3rd down. Bye, Bye Post-Season.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Atlanta can''t get off the field on 3rd down. Bye, Bye Post-Season.

Haha. The Nolan defense.
Does Nolan still wear his suits? Lol
"Turn out the lights, the party's over".
Nolans amoeba defense is good for about a year and then it sucks. Wow ATL's DBs are even worse than ours. Garbage time I need some fantasy points from Julio Jones.
But But but Gonzalez came back!!! That = SB win
Originally posted by facestabber:
But But but Gonzalez came back!!! That = SB win

Should ask for a trade

To Kansas City O_O
wow

ATL still got a shot
good gawd
We need a big (and good) WR in the worst way.
Rat Mayan captain comeback again