There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Watching todays games highlights..........Goldson with another costly penalty for unnecessary roughness.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
But this is by far the most talented team he has ever been around.

Meh, I don't know about that. You'll have a very hard time convincing me that this Denver team is more loaded than those teams with Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Edgerrin James, Mathis, Freeney....etc.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Cowboys gonna Cowboy

That's why I picked Diego today in the Pick 'em ...
Lol at all the clueless raider fans talking s**t to Niner fans when both teams were 1-2
Originally posted by jcashen87:
1 post, coming into an NFL thread right after a Seahawks win.....49er fan? Yeeeeah right. Show up on the road without Schaubs gifts Seattle

Just telling it like it is. Even so, I also believe the Seahawks are a lucky team and have the most self centered fans in the Country. Still, I will give them their due. They are good and Russel Wilson will be scary as the season progresses
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Meh, I don't know about that. You'll have a very hard time convincing me that this Denver team is more loaded than those teams with Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Edgerrin James, Mathis, Freeney....etc.

I'd agree those Colts teams were more loaded than this Denver team IMO. Just too bad for them they had the Patriots in the way.

Yeah Phoenix seen that play. Geno pump faked like 6 times and the DL kept coming. He's like you can't do that and pump faked all the way back into the end zone. A lot of rookies out there finding out the NFL is a little tougher than CFB.

Edit: nevermind think that is a different play because wasn't Klug. Wish I could find a video/gif of it.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 29, 2013 at 4:38 PM ]
Originally posted by trooper49:
Originally posted by jcashen87:
1 post, coming into an NFL thread right after a Seahawks win.....49er fan? Yeeeeah right. Show up on the road without Schaubs gifts Seattle

Just telling it like it is. Even so, I also believe the Seahawks are a lucky team and have the most self centered fans in the Country. Still, I will give them their due. They are good and Russel Wilson will be scary as the season progresses

If Seattle had lost, and they were on the verge, I would have thought Seattle is still the same on the road and we'll eventually catch-up and possibly pass them in the standings. That OT win in Houston was outstanding. I hate Seattle with a passion but I gotta give them their due props, they stayed poised and did not implode. Almost makes me think they may not lose much on the road this year. With Houston up by 17 I thought this game was over. Now we are going to get a "hungry must win" Houston Texans at the stick and it won't be an easy win for the Niners.
We will find out who the real contenders are after week 8. It's still too early in the season
Originally posted by Gore_21:

I'd agree those Colts teams were more loaded than this Denver team IMO. Just too bad for them they had the Patriots in the way.

Yeah Phoenix seen that play. Geno pump faked like 6 times and the DL kept coming. He's like you can't do that and pump faked all the way back into the end zone. A lot of rookies out there finding out the NFL is a little tougher than CFB.

Edit: nevermind think that is a different play because wasn't Klug. Wish I could find a video/gif of it.

This Denver team won games with Tebow magic !!

????? cannot visualize the situation. have you got it on tape?
Originally posted by communist:
????? cannot visualize the situation. have you got it on tape?

Sorry, can't find video or gif. It was just funny that Geno kept pump faking/pretending to throw and was surprised that the DL kept coming. Kind of like a if this was college you would have been fooled. He kept retreating into the end zone but think they called him down at the 1. Hopefully a video of it comes up later. Funny play.
Broncos had 35 first downs on the game...

Eagles had 450 yards offense and lose the game by 32 points lol
LOL at the behind the back fumble by Geno Smith. First the Sanchez butt fumble, now this. You can't make this stuff up, Jets fans.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 29, 2013 at 4:54 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Broncos had 35 first downs on the game...

Eagles had 450 yards offense and lose the game by 32 points lol