**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
John Clayton ‏@ClaytonESPN

Jake Locker's injury is to his hip
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Now Seahawks get to face a jake locker less titans team in 2 weeks, while he prolly returns to face us the week after

And thanks to the Texans for losing to the Seahawks. If we can't beat the Texans next week, they are going to give us even more sh*t for it, plus JJ Watt and his crew will be steaming and will want to take out their anger on us. Just great.

It's not like jj watt and that front 7 had a bad game. More like Matt Schaub giving the game away
Lol f**king Terrell Pryor

Refs also need to be consistent at blowing a play dead. Raiders essentially holding up the TE and causing the fumble
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Now Seahawks get to face a jake locker less titans team in 2 weeks, while he prolly returns to face us the week after

And thanks to the Texans for losing to the Seahawks. If we can't beat the Texans next week, they are going to give us even more sh*t for it, plus JJ Watt and his crew will be steaming and will want to take out their anger on us. Just great.

It's not like jj watt and that front 7 had a bad game. More like Matt Schaub giving the game away

Doesn't matter, JJ Watt is still pis*ed that they gave away the game like that. We better be ready.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Lol f**king Terrell Pryor

Refs also need to be consistent at blowing a play dead. Raiders essentially holding up the TE and causing the fumble

What did Terrell Pryor do? He isn't playing.
Lol at everyone being scared of the Texans all of a sudden
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I'm not afraid of them, but i am afraid of the niners having a bad game. Something tells me that they're going to come out flat.
Broncos look great, but they also havent played a single good team.

Ravens.
Raiders.
Giants.
Eagles.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I'm not scared of the Texans. I'm scared of the niners playing a bad game. I have a feeling this is either going to be an ugly win or a blowout loss
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Peyton with 15 TD's and 0 INT's to start the season.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Paul Kuharsky ‏@PaulKuharsky

NFL Locker had x-rays, then went to ambulance. En route to hospital for further evaluation, according to #Titans Radio.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Oakland up 14-0 with Flynn as QB????? What????

not anymore!
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Damn if we're pissed imagine how pissed texans fans are

More than a few spouses are going to tell everyone at work tomorrow that they "fell"

#Texansmademehitmywife

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Hawks escape two road games with two wins they should not have had.

DAMN!!!!

Let them have the lucky breaks early, hopefully this s**t wears off by mid season

IDK, ATL won games just like this last season ... difference being, SEA -- IMO -- is a
better team this year than ATL was last season. All-in All, it's gonna' be an interesting
season.

On another note: Coughlin is rather Salty in his presser ...

none of this will matter if they lose in the playoffs, in the playoffs is a crap shoot, all teams are good, and its whoever gets hot or lucky that wins it all. like giants 2011, we were clearly the better team yet they got hot and caught all the right breaks at the right time to beat everyone.

Not disagreeing, because that's the point I was making, in my 'round about way
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rondoman:
Broncos look great, but they also havent played a single good team.

Ravens.
Raiders.
Giants.
Eagles.

They also haven't had Von Miller or Champ Bailey all season.
Share 49ersWebzone