There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Why didn't we sign Holiday before he was snatched up by the Broncos ?! The kid took it to the house yet again !!

I don't know, why did they let Marcus Cooper go who looked pretty damn comfortable playing for the Chiefs. Oh yeah, that's right, this team loves to bury its rookies.

Blame Nate Stupar or Ray Ventrone.

Most guys are damn comfortable when they leave the 9ers. Even Ted Ginn has turned into a stud for the Panthers.

But, going back to Holliday, I am just sick and tired of not having someone legit who can return kicks. He is the bargain of the century at $870K for 2. Can we for once spot a proper KR talent for God's sake ?!
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
It's a conspiracy!

In today's Billion dollar NFL you never know....
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
I thought Taiwan Jones was a running back, crazy play. STL is going to have 2 top 5 picks the way washington is playing. f**kers

Raiders switched him to CB before this year I believe. Says he played CB and RB in HS. He is definitely quick. Yeah, hopefully they don't. I'd hate to see them Bridgewater or Manziel, Lee, etc. I think they have to go RB high next draft... maybe not 1st though. Might be time to move on from Bradford. They definitely have a lot of young talent.

Clowney with Chris Long would scare me
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Only 4 more wins by KC for that second rounder. Their defense is dang nasty and also that bounce back year the Giants are supposed to have, not happening.

I like Alex padding his stats with late TDs too.

He seems kind of un-Alex like with the Chefs though...he's actually making plays for them.

Alex is playing great so far. Kind of crazy how much their wins resemble ours from 2011. A mix of Alex not making huge mistakes, good defense and special teams.

I meant, he's actually hitting his receiver with tight accurate spirals on 3rd down etc. He's taking a few risks and seems more at ease with himself. I think Harbaugh had him playing pretty scared...and I think that Reid might be handling him a bit better.

And Alex is playing relatively mistake free while taking more risks, great to see since we need those 8 wins
Originally posted by Jcool:
Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73

Geno Smith now has 7 INTs and 2 fumbles lost in his first 3-plus NFL games. #Jets

At that rate he will soon eclipse Alex Smith's bad rookie year.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
KICK IS GOOD YAY!!!

It's a good thing you made it your priority to come back into the Niner forum to celebrate your big win.

That loser can suck it. He probably lives in his parents basement and paused warcraft just to visit us.

Yeah my mom just gave me access to the internet again after being grounded cus I didn't clean my room. Someone hacked my WoW account, but I got it back again.

Great response lol. You guys pulled out a huge road win when it looked like the Texans had it in the bag, I will give props where they are due, good win.

Still hate you guys doe
is mcfadden injured? not watching the game but they keep giving it to jennigns it seems. started him in half of my leagues
Chip Noo...
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
is mcfadden injured? not watching the game but they keep giving it to jennigns it seems. started him in half of my leagues

Yes questionable to return
Now Seahawks get to face a jake locker less titans team in 2 weeks, while he prolly returns to face us the week after
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Sep 29, 2013 at 3:03 PM ]
dose seacawks doe
FCK DMC
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Now Seahawks get to face a jake locker less titans team in 2 weeks, while he prolly returns to face us the week after

And thanks to the Texans for losing to the Seahawks. If we can't beat the Texans next week, they are going to give us even more sh*t for it, plus JJ Watt and his crew will be steaming and will want to take out their anger on us. Just great.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

I'm a little worried about that game because Titans are better than I thought they are plus we will have to go cross country. Helps that it's a late game though. Then after we have to go to London and stay the week before we play the Jags. Then we get a bye and a few at home before having to go to New Orleans and Washington. I would think we leave for NO on a Friday before the game, then head straight to Washington DC after that and spend the week there. Not sure it makes sense to fly back. Would save a lot of mileage. Doesn't get talked about much but some teams in the midwest are traveling as little as 5-6k miles a season and we were at like 24k when we went to London. Even without London probably still 18k. Big disadvantage for West Coast teams; I know some teams have to go from East to West but I don't think it's nearly as often as West teams go out East.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 29, 2013 at 3:15 PM ]
there's alot of redskins fans in oakland. I thought the game was at fed ex field ...
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home