LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 375 users in the forums

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
seahawks on their heels and im loving every min of it lmao
wow, daniels playing like a boss. We better have answers for these guys. One calming thing is we seem to do better against big WR's than shifty guys.
That was a hell of a catch by Daniels, DAMN. Hope Willis is back for next Sunday.
ARIAN FOSTER TD!!!
Yes.. TD
let the blowout begin.
Seattle really is garbage when away
Originally posted by Faepernick:

I love your name LOL

but aside from the joy i am getting from a seattle beating, i'm worried with how we are going to handle this team.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Seahwks stopped. Mere Mortals outside of that crazy noise box, their coverage hasn't even been that good. LB's suck against TE's, we need to exploit that. DUH

I could have told you that the last game. Roman should have been feeding the ball to McDonald on the regular. Their DL is overly aggressive, playaction, throw a screen, pass into the flats...etc, you won't beat them up vertically but they leave a lot of open spots for an offense to attack.

I don't know if we could have won up there but yeah we had a horrible game plan. We also blew the Colts game but you guys already know that. Just no excuse for losing that game at home. We are the better team but the players and especially the coaches had their heads up their butts.

As for the Texans Seattle game long way to go and Texans choke a lot. Would be awesome though if we win next week and Seattle would lose to the Texans and Colts. Being tied going into playing the Cardinals, Titans and Jags and then a bye would be great.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I want to see that Carrolls face

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Faepernick:

I love your name LOL

but aside from the joy i am getting from a seattle beating, i'm worried with how we are going to handle this team.

we are playing at home
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I want to see Carrolls face
Originally posted by jimrat:
I want to see that Carrolls face

+1
I want to see Sherman talking chit. So far Andre Johnson is b***h-slapping him around like Sherman is the low earning girl.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
LOL SHEATTLE
Share 49ersWebzone