LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Damn if we're pissed imagine how pissed texans fans are
Chip Kelly switching from college to pros is Steve Spurrier 2.0. Also Mike Shanahan is now washed up.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Watt just asked to be traded to the Jags.

Watt >> aldon

hate to say it but its true, that guy is amazing

I love Aldon but I wouldn't be mad if we had taken Watt. He seems like he can handle his liquor too..

Man I hope Aldon gets his head right soon.

Raiders balling?

yea watt is massive, it amazes me how wide he is, he can probably cover a lot of space in run stuffing too, he is the total package, probably a great run stuffer and a load.

He doesn't take drugs or drink too much either and get suspended or need rehab and quit on his team.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Watt just asked to be traded to the Jags.

Watt >> aldon

i agree but its close, i bet watt is better at stuffing the run with his wide frame, bigger body, and almost identical sac numbers.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Goodell is pulling out all the stops, he wants Seattle in the Superbowl.

Huge statement game for the refs.

Absolutely. The penalty on the punt was too obvious.

I saw somebody pound Shaub in the head two times and nothing called, that said it all for me. -Seattle is getting away with all the penalties we're being called for being too physical.

On that play where Michael Bennett got injured, they hit Schaub helmet to helmet well after he threw the ball. You routinely see that kind of play penalized. I wonder what the refs were thinking.
Dudes sister would get it! Hot
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Trade Schaub for Matt Flynn.
See Matt Flynn was a good free-agent signing by Seattle. QB controversy in Oakland?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Watt >> aldon

They're both amazing players. I think what settles the debate is off the field. Aldon is a knucklehead and not dependable. Absolutely inexcusable behavior. He has let the team down in a big way. You don't have to worry about Watt's behavior. He just wrecks havoc every single week.

Both players are HOF worthy, but you're right, Aldons off the field issues are a problem.

If we picked up Watt, where would we play him? Would we just let go of Justin when his contract expires?

More than a few spouses are going to tell everyone at work tomorrow that they "fell"

#Texansmademehitmywife

i hope those f**kers miss the playoffs.

More than a few spouses are going to tell everyone at work tomorrow that they "fell"

#Texansmademehitmywife

lol

#Texansmademehitmywife

I'm so clumsy.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Watt >> aldon

They're both amazing players. I think what settles the debate is off the field. Aldon is a knucklehead and not dependable. Absolutely inexcusable behavior. He has let the team down in a big way. You don't have to worry about Watt's behavior. He just wrecks havoc every single week.

Both players are HOF worthy, but you're right, Aldons off the field issues are a problem.

If we picked up Watt, where would we play him? Would we just let go of Justin when his contract expires?

I think even at Watt's size he could stand up and cover a TE from time to time, guy is a hell of an athlete

#Texansmademehitmywife

Share 49ersWebzone