LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Antix:
Has Russell Wilson ever sompleted a pass inside the pocket or without play action?

The Seahawks are very lucky. Hopefully they lose some games they shouldn't but we might have to be on the road in the playoffs. Doesn't really bother me. We just need to get better.

nope. and defenses continually fall for his rollouts, they over pursue him and he gets outside and runs for first downs. just guard him like you would in basketball.
Teams will figure it out eventually. But I think it's more because players get a little greedy and just want the sack.

RW is a slippery son of a b***h. He is Starting to look like the most elusive qb in the league so far this season. He did take a few sacks today but he escaped like 10 more!

Hate that dude
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Watt just asked to be traded to the Jags.

Watt >> aldon

hate to say it but its true, that guy is amazing
Matt and the Refs must have been on Seattle's payroll.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
KICK IS GOOD YAY!!!

It's a good thing you made it your priority to come back into the Niner forum to celebrate your big win.

This cum tunnel will quietly disappear when Seattle goes back to sucking.
[ Edited by kray28 on Sep 29, 2013 at 1:51 PM ]
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
KICK IS GOOD YAY!!!

It's a good thing you made it your priority to come back into the Niner forum to celebrate your big win.

That loser can suck it. He probably lives in his parents basement and paused warcraft just to visit us.

Yeah my mom just gave me access to the internet again after being grounded cus I didn't clean my room. Someone hacked my WoW account, but I got it back again.
most likely they will lose to indy, cause back to back road games and they could get complacent being 4-0, but if they beat indy next week you might as well hand them the division already, gonna be hard to win the division if they 5-0, even now i think we vulnerable with our weaknesses at WR against good teams so im setting myself up to thinking we going into this thing as the wildcard team.
WTF...Raiders?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Don't worry, Seahags will lose next week against the Colts. f**k the Texans.

Watt >> aldon

I love Aldon but I wouldn't be mad if we had taken Watt. He seems like he can handle his liquor too..

Man I hope Aldon gets his head right soon.

Raiders balling?
naya rivera mmm

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Rascal:
3:19 on the clock. If they run Foster and Tate, we might still have a chance.

LOL.......you what???

No, I was almost asleep. Is 4:30am in the morning here. I already edited my post right after I posted it. Sucks !!
Watt >> aldon

They're both amazing players. I think what settles the debate is off the field. Aldon is a knucklehead and not dependable. Absolutely inexcusable behavior. He has let the team down in a big way. You don't have to worry about Watt's behavior. He just wrecks havoc every single week.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 29, 2013 at 1:54 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Oakland up 14-0 with Flynn as QB????? What????
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Watt >> aldon

I love Aldon but I wouldn't be mad if we had taken Watt. He seems like he can handle his liquor too..

Man I hope Aldon gets his head right soon.

Raiders balling?

yea watt is massive, it amazes me how wide he is, he can probably cover a lot of space in run stuffing too, he is the total package, probably a great run stuffer and a load.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Why didn't we sign Holiday before he was snatched up by the Broncos ?! The kid took it to the house yet again !!
Share 49ersWebzone