LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 187 users in the forums

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Rascal:
3:19 on the clock. If they run Foster and Tate, we might still have a chance.

LOL.......you what???
Originally posted by zaghawk:
KICK IS GOOD YAY!!!

the hawks didnt win that game, houston lost it. schaub to be more specific.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Was just watching the Denver game and the Broncos OLine ws calling out "Papa John Papa John" lol

Damn Manning takes his endorsements seriously
Man, Stevie Johnson with 1 catch for -1 yards. Fortunately, the rest of my team tore it up.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Goodell is pulling out all the stops, he wants Seattle in the Superbowl.

Huge statement game for the refs.

Absolutely. The penalty on the punt was too obvious.
Gotta hand it to Seattle. I still don't think they're a good road team, but they have a knack for erasing deficits and keeping the games close.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Whenever Seattle plays on the road the home team always ends up giving them the game. Its still early in the season tho I'm more worried about us winning.

But damn, The seahawks def have luck on their side.
Hope Fangio dials up some creative blitzes against Schaub, as long as you don't let him get comfortable in the pocket, you can count on him going potato.
john harbaugh " can i talk to you jerome, you helped my team win a super bowl, why you f**king me over like this today"
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Hawks escape two road games with two wins they should not have had.

DAMN!!!!

They were gifted by Deangelo Williams and a Shaubb pick 6. What are the f**king odds..

f**k we needed them to lose that badly.

So the Skins still suck bad
seattles 3 hardest games remaining are @indy, @atl, and @sf.
So what do we know? Seattle defense is good. But their offense is average at best. Wilson hadn't shown really any improvement over last year. Much like Kap.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
seattles 3 hardest games remaining are @indy, @atl, and @sf.

only see one loss there and thats to us, i don't think indy can hang with seattle and atlanta has been a joke this year. i smell wildcard in our future.
Huge statement game for the refs, no clue how they pulled that one out, awesome job by the head official, he's getting a huge bonus from Goodell on Monday.
Share 49ersWebzone