LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Watching Seattle lose today would be a big confidence booster for the 49ers. Just sayin'
f**k the Seahawks are lucky.
lucky cocks again
LOL....so much f**king luck by Seattle.
So damn lucky.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I hope to see that cheap shot punk linemen on Seattle get a taste of his own medicine
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Alex just fired a laser for a TD
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Watching Seattle lose today would be a big confidence booster for the 49ers. Just sayin'

Why is that?? Everyone knows they struggle on the road.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Its truly impossible to dislike JJ Watt, just a hard-working guy who busts his ass on every play and loves to smack the crap out of anybody with the ball.

Not to mention he was heavily involved with charities and even started his own before being drafted. He and some of the other Badgers would visit children's hospitals a lot.

Alright Garrett Graham... puts Texans up 7-3. He was a great TE at Wisconsin. Daniels, Beckum, Pedersen as well.

While I'm on my Badger kick little Jim Leonard is from a town called Tony, WI that is about 1 hour northwest of me. Town of only 105.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xTARY2JjxXE/SmLGn5-fR4I/AAAAAAAAA-Q/-Tfbb0um09E/s400/Jim+Leonhard+talking+about+his+sign.jpg

Really became known with his return ability and play for the Ravens in the playoffs a few years back. Was also a safety for the Jets and started with the Bills. Think he's with Denver now.

Steelers Hall of Famer Mike Webster (one of best centers ever) is from Tomahawk about an hour north of me as well. LOL, sorry got me started with Graham.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 29, 2013 at 10:45 AM ]
Touchdown by Alex Smith.........Smith...8/13 1 TD, "Elite" Manning, 2/4, 5 yards

alex smith bawse
seahawks aint nothing without the disney land on crack crowd
LOL Rice...........
Seahwks stopped. Mere Mortals outside of that crazy noise box, their coverage hasn't even been that good. LB's suck against TE's, we need to exploit that. DUH
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Seahwks stopped. Mere Mortals outside of that crazy noise box, their coverage hasn't even been that good. LB's suck against TE's, we need to exploit that. DUH

I could have told you that the last game. Roman should have been feeding the ball to McDonald on the regular. Their DL is overly aggressive, playaction, throw a screen, pass into the flats...etc, you won't beat them up vertically but they leave a lot of open spots for an offense to attack.
Share 49ersWebzone