LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
That Seattle defense starting to wear down, LOL at the dumbass on ESPN who was warning people to bench Foster this weekend. :P

So did the dumb f**ks on the nfl netwok's fantasy football show. dude has gotten me 26 points so far.

This. Though I wouldve played leveon bell anyway so my points were safe
Originally posted by captveg:
No coincidence his production has been less since Boldin went to Baltimore.

More likely....no coincidence his production has been less since Kurt Warner retired. :P You think Jerry Rice still would have done as well with Steve Bono or Grbac tossing to him for a few seasons vs Young/Montana. Fitzgerald is still one of the best in the NFL but he needs a quality QB to get the ball to him, Palmer isn't that either.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by Wisconsin49erfan:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
We're missing 3 starters on our offensive line, couldn't come at a worse time against this type of defense, and the impact is showing. Hoping some kind of adjustment can get made, but clock is burning. Is this what it felt like when you guys played us at Clink?

Cry some more, 49ers have far worse injury issues, haven't gotten sympathy from anyone.

This! Cry me a river.

Seattle Fans remind me of Britney lol

seriously, u wanna talk about injuries. half our defense and our first three widereceivers are not playing
"Philadelphia will not be charged with a time out". In KC, haha!!
Keep the spy on Wilson!
Badd Jay at it again ... just FUMBLED deep in his own territory. Lions scoop-it-up, for the TD
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
"Philadelphia will not be charged with a time out". In KC, haha!!

LOL
McCluster time
f**kin hou better not blow this one
f**king Seattle....

Watch f**king Houseton lose this one...
PI on Seattle! no TD
[ Edited by E-49er on Sep 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM ]
f**kING TEXANS
Haha Pete .. loser.
the houston choke is on.
Share 49ersWebzone