LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jay Cutler is imploding in Detroit...
That Seattle defense starting to wear down, LOL at the dumbass on ESPN who was warning people to bench Foster this weekend. :P
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
We're missing 3 starters on our offensive line, couldn't come at a worse time against this type of defense, and the impact is showing. Hoping some kind of adjustment can get made, but clock is burning. Is this what it felt like when you guys played us at Clink?

Cry some more, 49ers have far worse injury issues, haven't gotten sympathy from anyone.

This! Cry me a river.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
We're missing 3 starters on our offensive line, couldn't come at a worse time against this type of defense, and the impact is showing. Hoping some kind of adjustment can get made, but clock is burning. Is this what it felt like when you guys played us at Clink?

Cry some more, 49ers have far worse injury issues, haven't gotten sympathy from anyone.

Hawkscuses
Badd Jay, INT ...
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Flacco getting beat down in Buffalo ... Lovin' it

Wonder if he's wishing he would've taken a little less money so Anquan would still be around.

Oh well, tough break!
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
How did smith throw a pick? Must of been a tipped ball?

It was. right through Mcclusters hands followed by him kicking it in the air for some reason.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Alex just remembered that he's Alex Smith.

Yeah that was a poorly thrown ball "for sure"

As long as we get an additional 2nd round pick for him. That is all I care about.
Antrel Rolle owns Alex Smith.
Niners should have kept Marcus Cooper. He is looking good in KC

cooper!
That Seattle defense starting to wear down, LOL at the dumbass on ESPN who was warning people to bench Foster this weekend. :P

Yeah this is the first time I've seen our D get it taken to them like this. Going to be an interesting week at practice for them regardless of the outcome of this game. I always get worried when you go up against players or teams that have had a bad string of games, because you know they are just getting hungry (unless you're the Jags or last years Jet's).
Nice play Tate
Originally posted by verb1der:
Game manager has more yards this year than Super star.

Funny how people view things.

Oh u did not just go there...

Not trying to debate but it is a fact. I'm happy with our QB situation. Happy for Alex in a new home as well.

Yea I agree
Is Ray Rice injured??
Share 49ersWebzone