LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Quote from Seadderal fan on NFL.com:

"This is a game that scares me as a Seahawks fan. Texas is a good team, and we are going into your house to play, but Seattle is a GREAT team this year. Forget past problems winning on the road, this team is for real. If they can win this game, then go to Indy and win there, I can see this team going 23-0 on this season (4-0 preseason, 16-0 regular season and 3-0 post season)"

This n***a said 23-0

That n***a thinks Seattle is a "great" team... they suck on the road. I laughed my ass off when the announcers were wondering why the defensive line has no burst or push... its called homefield advantage, take that away from them and they revert back to an average team.

This. Without the crowd noise to give them an advantage they're just another team, nothing special.
Nice stop by Texans to hold them to a fg
One read QB
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
nfl redzone is sucking today lol

direct tv or cable?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
does seattle really even care about winning these games on the road

they want to win all their home games and split on the road.

We're missing 3 starters on our offensive line, couldn't come at a worse time against this type of defense, and the impact is showing. Hoping some kind of adjustment can get made, but clock is burning. Is this what it felt like when you guys played us at Clink?
Originally posted by 5280High:
Quote from Seadderal fan on NFL.com:

"This is a game that scares me as a Seahawks fan. Texas is a good team, and we are going into your house to play, but Seattle is a GREAT team this year. Forget past problems winning on the road, this team is for real. If they can win this game, then go to Indy and win there, I can see this team going 23-0 on this season (4-0 preseason, 16-0 regular season and 3-0 post season)"

This n***a said 23-0

That n***a thinks Seattle is a "great" team... they suck on the road. I laughed my ass off when the announcers were wondering why the defensive line has no burst or push... its called homefield advantage, take that away from them and they revert back to an average team.

This. Without the crowd noise to give them an advantage they're just another team, nothing special.

Yeah and last week the announcers in the Seattle game were saying Seattle's road woes were a thing of the past. pshh yeah right. Easy to say when you are throttling the Jags AT HOME. lol
How did smith throw a pick? Must of been a tipped ball?
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Matt Cassel has a pretty good arm actually. LOL. Ponder's time in Minnesota is finished.
Keep in mind, as impressive as Houston has looked, the 49ers themselves did a tremendous job against Seattle's offense, in Seattle of all places, entering the 4th, they had them locked down, its the offense's disappearing act that resulted in the loss.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Matt Cassel has a pretty good arm actually. LOL. Ponder's time in Minnesota is finished.

haha how sad. getting benched by Cassel

alex's kryptonite = New York Giants
Flacco getting beat down in Buffalo ... Lovin' it
  • Eeks
  • Veteran
Should have lost in Carolina. Losing today. Could lose in Indy next week
Originally posted by zaghawk:
We're missing 3 starters on our offensive line, couldn't come at a worse time against this type of defense, and the impact is showing. Hoping some kind of adjustment can get made, but clock is burning. Is this what it felt like when you guys played us at Clink?

Cry some more, 49ers have far worse injury issues, haven't gotten sympathy from anyone.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by zaghawk:

Cry some more, 49ers have far worse injury issues, haven't gotten sympathy from anyone.

lol calm down.
Share 49ersWebzone