LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
JJ Watt is a beast. and LOL at the retarded alex smith banter... sandy vaginas still sandy I guess.
Quote from Seadderal fan on NFL.com:

"This is a game that scares me as a Seahawks fan. Texas is a good team, and we are going into your house to play, but Seattle is a GREAT team this year. Forget past problems winning on the road, this team is for real. If they can win this game, then go to Indy and win there, I can see this team going 23-0 on this season (4-0 preseason, 16-0 regular season and 3-0 post season)"

This n***a said 23-0
Originally posted by Jcool:
Carson Palmer is terrible!

I've been saying this for awhile, believe me, all the Cardinals fans here were talking s**t about having "the best quarterback in the NFC West." Dude is a garbage-time stat stuffer and a statute in the pocket. 49ers are going to rape that team both times. They've got no OLB's left either, they lost 3 to season-ending injury in the last game.
First time I've seen J.J. Watt an entire game, WOW!!!!
Originally posted by NinerGod:

"This is a game that scares me as a Seahawks fan. Texas is a good team, and we are going into your house to play, but Seattle is a GREAT team this year. Forget past problems winning on the road, this team is for real. If they can win this game, then go to Indy and win there, I can see this team going 23-0 on this season (4-0 preseason, 16-0 regular season and 3-0 post season)"

This n***a said 23-0

I thought Texas was a college team?!
ugh Texans just fumbled
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I hate to give Seattle any excuses but they are down 3 O lineman.

I couldn't care less. We're missing guys too, and we don't get sympathy points.

Lovin' this beatdown.

Exactly.

They were a bad road team even at full health. Not the only team with dealing with injuries.
nfl redzone is sucking today lol

This n***a said 23-0

Holy s**t.....and they say 49er fans are delusional
mother f**ker tate

This n***a said 23-0

That n***a thinks Seattle is a "great" team... they suck on the road. I laughed my ass off when the announcers were wondering why the defensive line has no burst or push... its called homefield advantage, take that away from them and they revert back to an average team.
LOL, about the only way Seattle can get back into this game is if Houston turns the ball over...that was horrible by Tate.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Carson Palmer is terrible!

I've been saying this for awhile, believe me, all the Cardinals fans here were talking s**t about having "the best quarterback in the NFC West." Dude is a garbage-time stat stuffer and a statute in the pocket. 49ers are going to rape that team both times. They've got no OLB's left either, they lost 3 to season-ending injury in the last game.

I hope so. Im planning on going to the game in AZ
Manny Lawson with a sack for Buffalo
does seattle really even care about winning these games on the road

they want to win all their home games and split on the road.
Share 49ersWebzone