LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
I kind of feel bad for Alex, his receivers are dropping passes left and right today, anti-clutch thus far.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
If Seattle loses we better win this next week. A chance to close the ground on Seattle isn't going to come a long everyday

Seattle is going to lose again next week @ the colts and most of their road games.

andrew luck at home... and a heavy dose of richardson and bradshaw, they should take that one i agree.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I kind of feel bad for Alex, his receivers are dropping passes left and right today, anti-clutch thus far.

I've noticed them dropping a bunch of passes this year. Sucks for Alex.

Still can't throw em open? lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Wow looks like free beer did not bring any new fans to Jacksonville... place looks barely half filled.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

I can't feel that bad seeing as we're in a similar predicament.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
3/5 for 31 yards. Very Kapernickish performance lol

In the air he's got about 10 actual yards.

It's 7 yards actually

the screen to lynch is what gave him all his yards
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Alexcuses
Originally posted by Jcool:
Wow looks like free beer did not bring any new fans to Jacksonville... place looks barely half filled.

raiders, rams & jags should all move to LA
Originally posted by jimrat:

Alexcuses

lol

Originally posted by ninerjok:
Detroit is thoroughly thrashing Chicago WTF.

Glad I picked 'da Lions ... Pissed I changed my pick from the Bills, to the Ravens.
Keep f**king that midget up!
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
If Seattle loses we better win this next week. A chance to close the ground on Seattle isn't going to come a long everyday

They'll lose this week. Next week will be another test for them because they are playing the Colts in Indy. The only truly impressive game they played was against the Niners (in Sea). The barely beat Carolina and beat Jax. Two games they were expected to win.

Niners have a cake walk schedule after next weeks game. Sea doesn't seem like a lock to win the division that's for sure.
Good news on Bennett.
4th and 12.

They should go for it.
Share 49ersWebzone