There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

That was heartbreaking watching Michael Bennetts father calling for him from the stands while his son was being carried out in a stretcher. Bennett and his family are in my thoughts.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
they are pretenders, beat up on crappy teams. they get beat like a rag doll against good teams.

The same as last season...........I would hesitate to call Detroit a "good team" though.

yea your right detroit is decent but not an elite team.
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
That was nasty, you saw Bennett's neck twist and his whole body get trapped between the QB and an offensive lineman.

That was nasty....he was moving his limbs it looked like, at least his arms from what I saw. Scary stuff there...

He moved his head too. These effin injuries just suck the air out of games. C'mon Bennett -- be well.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Am I looking at the stats right ? Schaub 226 yards and Wilson 31 yards ? Wow.

Listen, if the Seahawks really lose, we better make sure we beat the Texans next week !!

Wilson is playing like Kap when in Seattle, except Wilson has a RB doing something.
Russell Wilson sucks
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
LOL looked like a bunch transvestites on Seattles bench
Shermans face ... he Ain't Happy
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
That was heartbreaking watching Michael Bennetts father calling for him from the stands while his son was being carried out in a stretcher. Bennett and his family are in my thoughts.

That was hard to watch
this is exactly how we should play the seahawks, no pistol read option b******t

just tough football, running downhill with gore & co.
lol seahawks lol

at home, doe....
it looks worse than it is, i think he'll be fine
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Kronos2560:

That was hard to watch

Why would fox even show that, f**king a*****es.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
this is exactly how we should play the seahawks, no pistol read option b******t

just tough football, running downhill with gore & co.

This
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
So it was Bennett not Avril? That was a scary collision

Both of them went down, Avril got up and walked off.
we should fair far better against the texans than seattle is, we are at home and have extra days to prepare for them.