LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 179 users in the forums

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
bears are choking

they are pretenders, beat up on crappy teams. they get beat like a rag doll against good teams.
hope bennet will be alrignt
hwo could the seahawks fans be called the 12th man when they don't have any fans on the road?
Breaking News: Suicide rates in Seattle rising rapidly.
That's f**ked up...I hate when that happens. Your defensive players do a great job getting to the QB and injure each other. usually happens when a QB is stepping up or running forward and the defensive players swing into each other.... but this one looks weird, they were all going down backwards.

iits like when our defensive backs were doing a good job reading Eli in that championship game..and injure each other and knocking each other over.
Who got hurt in Seattle? I missed the play.
That was nasty, you saw Bennett's neck twist and his whole body get trapped between the QB and an offensive lineman.
Looks like seattle still sucks on the road.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
they are pretenders, beat up on crappy teams. they get beat like a rag doll against good teams.

The same as last season...........I would hesitate to call Detroit a "good team" though.
So it was Bennett not Avril? That was a scary collision

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
That was nasty, you saw Bennett's neck twist and his whole body get trapped between the QB and an offensive lineman.

ouch. i hope that doot get better.

BTW, do you remember when the eagles fans booed Michael irving....lol.
Career Ending maybe there.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Who got hurt in Seattle? I missed the play.

Bennett
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

That was nasty....he was moving his limbs it looked like, at least his arms from what I saw. Scary stuff there...
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Am I looking at the stats right ? Schaub 226 yards and Wilson 31 yards ? Wow.

Listen, if the Seahawks really lose, we better make sure we beat the Texans next week !!
Share 49ersWebzone