There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jags giving away free beer at games

Originally posted by Jcool:
darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell

The Jacksonville Jaguars are hiring a director of marketing http://bit.ly/160R9m2 ; (via @daleysports)

LOL. They didnt have one before?
Yeah, that's a good idea. Let's get a bunch of unhappy fans drunk ... that will end well. I know it will never happen, too much money at stake. But they need to ban sales of alcohol at sporting events. WAY too many nitwits with beer muscles. Fans are already dying, or attending in real fear! Time for some team to sack up and make an epic stand.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by Jcool:
darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell

The Jacksonville Jaguars are hiring a director of marketing http://bit.ly/160R9m2 ; (via @daleysports)

LOL. They didnt have one before?

fuuu can they wait for me?? I'm currently working on my business degree
I know I will prob get flamed for this... but if I'm the owner of this team how could I not think about bringing in Tebow?! Most teams (even the God awful ones) have clear cut starters and decent back ups so it makes no sense to bring Tebow in your lockeroom. Not because of the man himself but because of his fan base, they will demand you start him every time the starter blinks hard. For a team like Jacksonville, you have no excuse. He's better than any QB on your roster, it's instant ticket sells, and you don't have to pay him globs of money. Worse case scenario you sign him your team still loses, fans will move on from Tebowmania and you can close the door on that issue once and for all.
And lose the complete locker room. If I'm the Jags GM, I'm calling the Bucs right now to see how much they want for Freeman. With Freeman the jags would instatly become just bad, right now they are beyond horrible. On pace to become the singel most horrific franchise in NFL history. The 0-16 Lions form 2008 would hold them to 10 points and put up 30 on them.
Thanks for coming. That makes 12 fans for todays game. Heres your beer and paper bag. Try not to kill yourself in the next 3 hours!!
What kind of Beer?