There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jags giving away free beer at games

some reason i thought it said "Japs" in the title and thought wtf lol
Originally posted by English:
It's alright. It's nothing to worry about. It's only Bud Lite.

If it was beer, there might be a problem.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Imagine if York did this at the stick. It would be a scene straight out of Braveheart.

Everyone would be dead. A third of the fan base can not handle alcohol. It results to fighting and stabbing.

FREE BEEERR!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
some reason i thought it said "Japs" in the title and thought wtf lol
lol
The crazy thing is that the most packed home game for the Jags will be in London against us!
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
The crazy thing is that the most packed home game for the Jags will be in London against us!

I don't think Khan is gonna fork over the Euros for free beer in Wembley Stadium with a potential capacity crowd of over 100000
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Imagine if York did this at the stick. It would be a scene straight out of Braveheart.

Everyone would be dead. A third of the fan base can not handle alcohol. It results to fighting and stabbing.

especially during matchup vs the Raiders.
I feel sorry for the team & the fans. Seems like the only solution to having that 32nd franchise is to move it.
LOL. That's awesome.
you're still wasting $45 on tickets.
Ok. We get the ball. To start second half let's run it down their thirsts for a TD!
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,463
Originally posted by susweel:
just move to LA already

rams to la; jags to st louis.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
some reason i thought it said "Japs" in the title and thought wtf lol

Lol
Originally posted by English:
Going to see them at Wembley. I want my brews, JJ's!

haha, me too. that would be great.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,199
darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell

The Jacksonville Jaguars are hiring a director of marketing http://bit.ly/160R9m2 ; (via @daleysports)