There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jags giving away free beer at games

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/26/jaguars-giving-away-free-beer-with-ticket-purchase/

That is bad. I saw a photo what their stadium looked like after halftime and it was pitiful.

Going to see them at Wembley. I want my brews, JJ's!
This game will not end well.
Wow that's sad. They might be better off just moving the team to a better market. Must be losing millions in ticket sales alone!!
just move to LA already
winning cures all...7 years ago...you couldn't get a ticket...now...they can't give em away
Why not push the envelope and make it all you can drink. Gussie Busch you're the greatest.
Jesus Christ what a pathetic franchise. I honestly feel bad for the fans, and the team in general. Sucks for players that get drafted to play there
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Harkonnenzombie:
Jesus Christ what a pathetic franchise. I honestly feel bad for the fans, and the team in general. Sucks for players that get drafted to play there

WTF are you talking about Jesus Christ doesn't own a franchise.
So i guess when you buy a ticket the beer is included. Good deal I guess. I would have to increase the ticket prices to compensate and market it as "game and a beer". But as someone suggested, they need to strongly consider moving the team. Fans don't deserve them if they won't come out to support their own NFL franchise. It is one thing to be a diehard fan of another team but yet another to be an on again of again closet Jags fan
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 26, 2013 at 12:54 PM ]
Jacksonville was completely killed as a city by the housing bubble bursting. Most people believe it's likely to never recover. It's hard to sell tickets to a fanbase that has either filed for bankruptcy or moved out of the area, especially with a terrible product on the field.
Imagine if York did this at the stick. It would be a scene straight out of Braveheart.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Harkonnenzombie:

WTF are you talking about Jesus Christ doesn't own a franchise.

HA
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Imagine if York did this at the stick. It would be a scene straight out of Braveheart.

Everyone would be dead. A third of the fan base can not handle alcohol. It results to fighting and stabbing.
It's alright. It's nothing to worry about. It's only Bud Lite.

If it was beer, there might be a problem.