LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Only thing I didn't like about him was all his fake injuries in pre season and never attacking balls on fade routes...and dogging Kaepernick after he left (even if he was right).

He also ripped Alex while he was here, disrespected Jerry Rice after being drafted, hell he even disrespected the raiders on draft day.

Has he taken any shots at Cook yet?
Originally posted by Homer:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Only thing I didn't like about him was all his fake injuries in pre season and never attacking balls on fade routes...and dogging Kaepernick after he left (even if he was right).

He also ripped Alex while he was here, disrespected Jerry Rice after being drafted, hell he even disrespected the raiders on draft day.

Has he taken any shots at Cook yet?

ya dude is a joke. still glad he is gone.
I am expecting the Raiders to make the playoffs for the next few seasons. We'll see if the real Michael Crabtree continues to show up for their run over the next few years.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
He's in a perfect situation, he couldn't get anyone in SF to get him the ball on a consistent basis. Simply put, he's an ideal #2.
now he got one but he is not able to catch the pass.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I am expecting the Raiders to make the playoffs for the next few seasons. We'll see if the real Michael Crabtree continues to show up for their run over the next few years.

there's no reason why he shouldn't, as long as Cooper is on that team and Carr is throwing the ball, Crabtree will continue to have success. he just can't do it as a #1 receiver, at least not for long stretches.
Raiders might release Crabtree
https://twitter.com/nfltrade_rumors/status/947515433304784896
[ Edited by hummbabybear on Dec 31, 2017 at 11:19 AM ]
Originally posted by hummbabybear:
Raiders might release Crabtree
https://twitter.com/nfltrade_rumors/status/947515433304784896

damn just realized crabs is 30. felt like yesterday i watched his first td catch against green bay. he will find a team quick though.
He should come back. We actually have a good QB this time.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

No way, he should go into fashion, his true calling

Originally posted by Ensatsu:

He'd be deadly with Jimmy. Great catch radius and strength.
Do not want.
Miss Crabs! He was so underrated here with the s**t QBs we had
I was a huge critic while he was here, but i would bring him back if available. He would be a great complement to the WR's we currently have on the roster. He would work well with Jimmy G in the RZ.
Share 49ersWebzone